Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi to all members here. I am new to this site and likes to introduced my self.
My name is Shrihari Sawant. I am Post Graduate in Economics and M.B.A. in Marketing, having more then 20 years Experience working in Marketing Department for Multi National Companies in India.
At present I am into Consultancy Business and also into Writing Business. I write Online for some website and also Offline for for Local News paper & Magazine.
I like Cricket, badminton and foot ball.
Married with two Sweet Children and beautiful wife. :(
Not to forget I live in Goa (India) the world Famous Tourist Places :sick:

Shrihari you are not new here as we two joined almost together. Only that you have not been active on this site. I hope you will be writing articles like you do on other sites. :)

I guess now with the other site being in doldrums no wonder members from there are looking elsewhere...It is a pity that many have lost out their hard earned money..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Welcome heartily to Boddunan.Hope you will contribute your best.

Sharmistha Banerjee
My name is Shrihari Sawant. I am Post Graduate in Economics and M.B.A. in Marketing, having more then 20 years Experience working in Marketing Department for Multi National Companies in India.
At present I am into Consultancy Business and also into Writing Business. I write Online for some website and also Offline for for Local News paper & Magazine.

Shrihari you are not new here as we two joined almost together. Only that you have not been active on this site. I hope you will be writing articles like you do on other sites. :)

I guess now with the other site being in doldrums no wonder members from there are looking elsewhere...It is a pity that many have lost out their hard earned money..

luckily. I didn't lose. No one can predict the plight of a website presently. yesterday's successful sites are today's sites in doldrums.
Sunil I knew it but could not spend time here since I was busy in my offline work. Nice to see your comment

luckily. I didn't lose. No one can predict the plight of a website presently. yesterday's successful sites are today's sites in doldrums.

The more reputed ones have always had a certain way of running their site inspiring the members and making them feel secure and confident, and some sites are always limping where such things ,esp payments are concerned..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Welcome Sawant Ji and happy to have you on this site. I hope you have gone through the frequently asked questions and posting guidelines on Boddunan. They answer just about everything. In case of any doubts, do post in the forum! :)

Mala Jaiswar
Many indians love this site before of number of reasons. When you will work here you will understand this.

Want to make each day Accountable

Many indians love this site before of number of reasons. When you will work here you will understand this.

Yes this site is meant for us Indians only. :)

May I know the reason if anyone knows why this site is not open for people outside India?. :blink:

Yes this site is meant for us Indians only. :)

May I know the reason if anyone knows why this site is not open for people outside India?. :blink:

It is obvious , because we are paid in rupees and through cheques which can be deposited only in Indian bank accounts...the moment yo have people from other countries as members you need to have other options for payment like payza or paypal...much more complicated as well !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.