The topic is locked.
Hi to all, this is Ram prasad a new member in the world of Boddunan. I have been an active member in another similar money earning site and one of my friend has referred into this site. I am very much surprised to see articles posted in Hindi and Telugu gets approved here. I will try to post articles and contribute regularly in the site for which I need suggestions from seniors and a warm welcome.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi to all, this is Ram prasad a new member in the world of Boddunan. I have been an active member in another similar money earning site and one of my friend has referred into this site. I am very much surprised to see articles posted in Hindi and Telugu gets approved here. I will try to post articles and contribute regularly in the site for which I need suggestions from seniors and a warm welcome.

Hi Ramprasad you are most welcome here... :) As you can see we can write articles in languages other than English and earn...here is wishing you the very best ! BTW FAQs would give you details on how to use the site..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Oh No :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Third Ram in our group :evil: :evil: and second Ram Prasad......
Now I need to find another name for the third one :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :P :P :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Warm welcome to our group :cheer: :cheer:
am sure, you will have fun here. warm welcome.
if you have any doubts, do ask us. :)

Meera sandhu
Hello, and welcome to the site. Article section is doing great here, I am sure you will do well, best of luck. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hi Ram prasad welcome to Boddunan Family. Here article section is the major part to earn a good income.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I'm not an old member. Still wet behind the ears. But i too gathered some guidelines from my seniors, FAQ and above all a member friendly forum where you can ask all your doubts and get full clarification. Satisfaction is guaranteed.
HI RP- welcome to the site. I'll call you RP to avoid confusion. Yes you can write in Hindi, Telugu and English as this is regular and acceptable features of this site. For writing articles you should check the FAQ section.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A very warm welcome to you RP. ;) You are going to have a very nice time here with all you are expecting from the site. :)

Live in the present :)
Ram Prasad Welcome to Boddunan.com . This site approves articles on different Indian languages. You will find many other interesting catgory to work and earn here.
I hope you will become active member of this site soon. Have fun! Keep working.
You are welcome to this site.You can earn not only by posting articles but also in participating different categories which will help you to earn.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Welcome to Boddunan Ramprasad. Please do read the FAQs first to get comfortable with site features. Dashboard will give you most of the tools to get started with.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.