The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Aslam, welcome here :) , it is good to know that people from Bangla desh are allowed to become members here because I have a couple of friends from Dhaka who too would like to join here - all the best to you :)

But I doubt if Aslam is eligible to earn from the site as this site is meant for Indians only. :blink:

I think he can earn as I haven't find any rule stating Indian are only allowed. If such rule exist Admin should restrict the User while registration itself.

One of my friends had registered here , also hailing from Dhaka and he says he is not allowed since he is from Bangladesh...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hi Aslam, welcome here :) , it is good to know that people from Bangla desh are allowed to become members here because I have a couple of friends from Dhaka who too would like to join here - all the best to you :)

But I doubt if Aslam is eligible to earn from the site as this site is meant for Indians only. :blink:

I think he can earn as I haven't find any rule stating Indian are only allowed. If such rule exist Admin should restrict the User while registration itself.

One of my friends had registered here , also hailing from Dhaka and he says he is not allowed since he is from Bangladesh...

Yes people from outside India are not allowed here they sure can participate but may not be paid its there some where in the guidelines. :blink:
Md Aslam Ali,

Warm Welcome to Boddunan Community. I hope you will be active participant here. I wish you enjoy your stay here.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Yes people from outside India are not allowed here they sure can participate but may not be paid its there some where in the guidelines. :blink:

Cheque payments could be complicated since they have to sent elsewhere....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hi, Warm Welcome on boddunan. All the best
Hello Md Aslam Ali. Welcome to boddunan.com .
Bangladesh is a beautiful country. Write something about Bangladesh for all of us and post some pictures of Bangladesh. I have a wish to tour Bangladesh.

Have fun!
I think the member who started this thread was not aware of the fact that members from other countries cannot earn here. Therefore this thread is locked.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.