The topic is locked.
Hello I am Mohit sunar from west bengal India.....!! Just joined boddunan.com and looking forward to great learnings.

Just needed to clear small doubt , Incase I need to post an article or I want earn points or money doing so , how should I proceed......????
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello I am Mohit sunar from west bengal India.....!! Just joined boddunan.com and looking forward to great learnings.

Just needed to clear small doubt , Incase I need to post an article or I want earn points or money doing so , how should I proceed......????

Hi Mohit sunar, welcome here and hope you enjoy using the site which has great earning opportunities, If you go through the Boddunan features listed right below the page you will get almost all relevant details , also go through the faqs ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Mohit sunar
Thankyou.....!! :laugh:
Mohit welcome and I am from WestBengal also. From Durgapur. Enjoy your work, read the faqs you will understand everything. You may contact any body regarding your any doubt.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Welcome to the site Mohit. :)

Just go through the below link:

http://www.boddunan.com/articles/boddunan/37-points-system-on-boddunan.html

From this you would come to know how to earn points from this site. At the end of the month the points you collect revenue is shared for the points. Like for 1000 points one get 1 share. Moreover one gets 25 Rs for the highest votes he/she cast on polls. Also one gets cash credits for writing articles here cash depends on the quality of the article. :)
Hi !

Welcome to Boddunan family.

Enjoy reading and writing.

All the best.

Be positive

Welcome friend. At the top of the page you see DASHBOARD. Click on it. You will be taken to a page where you get instantaneously all the info you wanted. Cheers.

Mohit Sunar,

Warm welcome to Boddunan Community. I wish you share information, participate in all the sections over here and earn as well!

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Now many join but do not continue.
I think admin should mail him /her one reminder.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hi Mohit.

A warm welcome to the great boddunan family. Enjoy writing and enjoy participating on forums

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Welcome Mohit... Hello Everyone..
Howz life ? Howz Forum goin on ? Whats new ?

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.