Good Morning ALL

My name is Krishnan Subramaniam from Pune. I am new to Boddunan. I am trying to understand what this is all about.

I have been working with Computers on applications software.
I want to try to write about various topics and improve my writing skills and try to learn from all. But I have to learn to blog.

I am looking forward for all help from all
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good Morning ALL

My name is Krishnan Subramaniam from Pune. I am new to Boddunan. I am trying to understand what this is all about.

I want to try to write about various topics and improve my writing skills and try to learn from all. But I have to learn to blog.

You are welcome dear Krishnan. What all you wanted to do can be done in this site. After seeing the way you started your campaign, I can say you are in the right path. Still I suggest you to go through the FAQ for a smooth and hassle free journey. Cheers.
Thank you said by: Krishnan Subramaniam
Good Morning ALL

Welcome Krishna Subramaniam
I hope even we shall be benefitted with your presence on the site. Looking forward to your blogs and articles.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

A warm welcome Krishnan, skim through the FAQ section first to find out the rules and regulation of this site :)

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Welcome aboard Krishnan, it is always a pleasure to welcome a new member who is interested in writing, we too get to learn a lot. I am from Pune too! :)

Make sure you go through the Rules tab above on forum page and other Faqs and guidelines. It is all really simple, but if you have any queries, feel free to ask. Best of luck!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Welcome aboard Krishnan, it is always a pleasure to welcome a new member who is interested in writing, we too get to learn a lot. I am from Pune too! :)

Make sure you go through the Rules tab above on forum page and other Faqs and guidelines. It is all really simple, but if you have any queries, feel free to ask. Best of luck!

Welcome sir to this best one site. It is very easy to understand this site. Good luck
Welcome Krishna Subramaniam and this is a good site to share our views with some pocket money.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Welcome sir to this best one site. It is very easy to understand this site. Good luck

anil, technically you are welcoming ME here! :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hello and Welcome :)

Keep your good work here and I am sure you will enjoy the site. Best of luck.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Good Morning ALL

Hi Krishnana, you are most welcome here, the site offers you many choices and an opportunity to earn...all the best to you :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Welcome to Boddunan. Wish you best of performance and pleasure on the site. It will be useful to first read the FAQ and related material and also read the published articles as well as to participate in forum discussion. This will enable you to write articles also.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.