I just joined this site an hour ago, submitted an article and responded to one question. Its pretty easy to navigate around this place. I am sure I am going to enjoy my association with this site. Is it possible to change my name? I assumed that my user name will be the one that is used on my posts. Would love to have some help here. I am also open to receiving tips from users and veterans here. 

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Hi Sofs, you are most welcome here, it is always a pleasure to have new members hereneutral_face.png You can go to your profile page and edit any of the information , you have provided, or upload a picture ..all the best and hope you like interacting here with us members !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Welcome Sofs

WELCOME Sofs. You can get  all the help from the members here. Additionally you can take the help of Moderators. Before everything else please go through FAQ.

From your Profile page you can add tour personal details

Enjoy your stay here. Good luck.

Welcome Sofs,

If you have any question, just post it in the Forum section. It will be answered by the experts in this site.

Also first go through FAQ section to know more about this site.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Hey Sofs

I too joined this site last week and it is very interesting to interact with people here who hqve diiferent yet meaningful views. ENjoy the experience.

usha manohar wrote:

Hi Sofs, you are most welcome here, it is always a pleasure to have new members hereneutral_face.png You can go to your profile page and edit any of the information , you have provided, or upload a picture ..all the best and hope you like interacting here with us members !

Thank you Usha. I guess I feel at home already. I tried editing my name there but I couldn't change that..  I'll try again

Renu Sharma wrote:

Hey Sofs

I too joined this site last week and it is very interesting to interact with people here who hqve diiferent yet meaningful views. ENjoy the experience.

Thanks Renu. I am sure I will. 

rambabu wrote:

Welcome Sofs

WELCOME Sofs. You can get  all the help from the members here. Additionally you can take the help of Moderators. Before everything else please go through FAQ.

Thank you Rambabu, I did that before joining the site, reading the FAQ.  I appreciate the information. 

Thanks for joining Boddunan Sofs. I hope you will enjoy the site the way you have submitted your first article on this site.

Please let me tell you something about the rules of forums

We do not post in two boxes in a row, Please wait until someone else has responded or answer all in the same box.

I am sure you will enjoy the site with members of this site. Thanks and welcome.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sofs wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Welcome Sofs

Thank you Rambabu, I did that before joining the site, reading the FAQ.  I appreciate the information. 

My advise is to allocate a couple of Days for just observing activities in the site, This makes you get acclimatized to the conditions here, Then you can start.

Thank you said by: Sofs

Welcome Sofs, glad to see a new member feel at home so soon. Looking forward to an enjoyable association with you as we have all been doing, go through FAQs, Help etc. and any assistance, just give a shout, you will get plenty of help. As regards profile name, I am sorry to say it cannot be changed again. You will need assistance of the admin to do so, even then , I am not sure if name can be changed again. But don't worry about it, you can still use sofs but let us know what you wish to be called, we will all address you by that name ! blush.pngplus1.png

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.