Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It is always a pleasure to meet someone who is interested in this site i will only say one thing just respect this site

bhuyali saroj

Thank you said by: Sofs
Manoj Kumar Lamba wrote:

Welcome Sofs,

If you have any question, just post it in the Forum section. It will be answered by the experts in this site.

Also first go through FAQ section to know more about this site.

Thank you Manoj. I did read the the FAQ before I even joined the site. Thanks for taking the time to welcome. I appreciate that!

Thank you said by: Manoj Kumar Lamba
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Welcome Sofs, glad to see a new member feel at home so soon. Looking forward to an enjoyable association with you as we have all been doing, go through FAQs, Help etc. and any assistance, just give a shout, you will get plenty of help. As regards profile name, I am sorry to say it cannot be changed again. You will need assistance of the admin to do so, even then , I am not sure if name can be changed again. But don't worry about it, you can still use sofs but let us know what you wish to be called, we will all address you by that name ! blush.pngplus1.png

Thanks for the warm welcome Kalyani. I am fine with sofs. I realized that it can't be changed. Sounds like a fine community here. Yeah its easy to feel at home here  blush.png I will give a shout when  I need help. I can see a lot of veterans come to my rescue already. :)

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Most welcome. You will be familiarwith the entire Boddunan environment just by checking all options and links. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sofs
suni51 wrote:

Thanks for joining Boddunan Sofs. I hope you will enjoy the site the way you have submitted your first article on this site.

Please let me tell you something about the rules of forums

We do not post in two boxes in a row, Please wait until someone else has responded or answer all in the same box.

I am sure you will enjoy the site with members of this site. Thanks and welcome.

Thanks for the welcome Suni51. What does 'posting in two boxes in a row mean'.. I didn't get that. It would help if you care to explain. 

Thank you said by: suni51
Sofs wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Thanks for joining Boddunan Sofs. I hope you will enjoy the site the way you have submitted your first article on this site.

We do not post in two boxes in a row, Please wait until someone else has responded or answer all in the same box.

I am sure you will enjoy the site with members of this site. Thanks and welcome.

Thanks for the welcome Suni51. What does 'posting in two boxes in a row mean'.. I didn't get that. It would help if you care to explain. 

Let me explain. This means writing two posts one after the another. As I have now written a post, you can write another post. But if I or somebody else had not written, you could not write. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
Sofs wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Hi Sofs, you are most welcome here, it is always a pleasure to have new members hereneutral_face.png You can go to your profile page and edit any of the information , you have provided, or upload a picture ..all the best and hope you like interacting here with us members !

Thank you Usha. I guess I feel at home already. I tried editing my name there but I couldn't change that..  I'll try again

I guess only the admin can do that, either way, Sofs sounds good ...neutral_face.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:
Sofs wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Let me explain. This means writing two posts one after the another. As I have now written a post, you can write another post. But if I or somebody else had not written, you could not write. 

You mean on the same thread or posting two new topics. I would be happy to have this clarified so I follow the forum rules properly. 

Sofs wrote:
Sofs wrote:
suni51 wrote:

You mean on the same thread or posting two new topics. I would be happy to have this clarified so I follow the forum rules properly. 

Hi Sofs, I guess you have been confused ...The rules here says that you are not supposed to post more than one post in a row, meaning one after the other on the same thread. There is no limit to how many comments you can post  but you wait until someone else comments and you post after that !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
Sofs wrote:
Sofs wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Hi Sofs, I guess you have been confused ...The rules here says that you are not supposed to post more than one post in a row, meaning one after the other on the same thread. There is no limit to how many comments you can post  but you wait until someone else comments and you post after that !

Thank you Usha. Oh finally that's what it means.. No two consequential posts on one thread. I was thinking it means not starting two threads in one go.. usually the spammers do that.. so I thought this was about combating the problem. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.