Hmm, I'm just loafing my way around the site. Haven't posted anything. You'll probably figure what I'm about after that happens. Meanwhile, have lots of luck with your posting and enjoy yourselves! Cheers Shana

Today I'm going to be the person walking around with a hammer to break someone's heart with, because its Valentine's Day

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Welcome  Shana Maria. hope you will enjoy this site with your contributions. All the best.

That's very sweet of you. Have a nice day!

Today I'm going to be the person walking around with a hammer to break someone's heart with, because its Valentine's Day

SHANA MARIA VERGHIS wrote:

That's very sweet of you. Have a nice day!

Welcome. Make sure to go through FAQ. Come up with interesting Posts. My sincere advise is to observe the trends in the Forums for some time Then you can start your Activities. From Administrator to Moderators and senior members are always ready to lend their helping hand. Avail this facility. All the best.

Most helpful. Will follow your advice.

Cheers

Shana

i just want to say you that my right and good decision which i ever made in my life is to come in this site and work. let me say you Shana that here every members and every experienced one are very good and very helpful well if i say you about myself, then i would say that in the past i have made many mistakes in this site but the members, editors and the admin are so much friendly, that you can feel this site as your home 

welcome to our paradise 

bhuyali saroj

Well that's very frank and honest of you. I'm feeling very comfortable here already, and I haven't even begun to contribute! Thanks for taking the time to share a bit of yourself. Enjoy what you do, because then it will be effortless.

Cheers!

Shana

Welcome. Sure, you will enjoy surfing on the site and will feel inclined to contribute. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

SHANA MARIA VERGHIS wrote:

Well that's very frank and honest of you. I'm feeling very comfortable here already, and I haven't even begun to contribute! Thanks for taking the time to share a bit of yourself. Enjoy what you do, because then it will be effortless.

Cheers!

Shana

Hi Welcome Shana ...You have already started to contribute by starting this thread and also posting on it, all the best expressionless.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hearty welcome to Shana Maria Verghis. From this name, it is clear that you are from God's own country. We look forward to your presence and your presence will surely be of great pleasure to us.  Wish you all the best. 

Ha, except when I'm doing my tax returns! Thanks for the wishes.

Cheers

SHana

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.