Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Very wise words!

Today I'm going to be the person walking around with a hammer to break someone's heart with, because its Valentine's Day

The tax comment was for GK Ajmani. I don't think it was send to where I wanted it to go!

For Jincy Aby, here's a lot of coconuts coming at ya. So move out of the way!

And for Usha, thanks for your insight.

(I posted separate replies but they haven't hit where I wanted, so I'm going to sound like a parrot and repeat myself again, in order. Otherwise my responses won't make any sense.)

Cheers and hope things didn't turn out too badly for you alls,

Shana

Today I'm going to be the person walking around with a hammer to break someone's heart with, because its Valentine's Day

Shana, here is an advise. Please refrain from posting the threads one after another as you have done above. This is considered as Spam. I know, a first timer commits such mistake. Try to combine both the Posts. Sorry, I had to say.

SHANA MARIA VERGHIS wrote:

The tax comment was for GK Ajmani. I don't think it was send to where I wanted it to go!

(I posted separate replies but they haven't hit where I wanted, so I'm going to sound like a parrot and repeat myself again, in order. Otherwise my responses won't make any sense.)

Shana

Most welcome Shana, you may need some time to get used to the site ! If you want to individually address a member, you can press the quote button under their post and then post your comment below theirs , so that there is no confusion , like I have done here ..

@ rambabu, making posts one after the other is not considered a spam any more , the admin has already clarified this, you probably forgot !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

Shana

Most welcome Shana, you may need some time to get used to the site ! If you want to individually address a member, you can press the quote button under their post and then post your comment below theirs , so that there is no confusion , like I have done here ..

@ rambabu, making posts one after the other is not considered a spam any more , the admin has already clarified this, you probably forgot !

Good, you reminded me Usha.

rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Shana

Welcome Shana Maria Verghis on board have a nice time 

@rambabu, the consecutive posts rule is no more existing but we still follow it as sign of good ethics. Once in a while is okay but not on regular basis. Otherwise also the points system is gone so it makes not much of a difference apart from just one purpose.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ha, except when I'm doing my tax returns! Thanks for the wishes.

Cheers

SHana

Don't worry about tax returns, we have tax collectors posted in every city. Just let us know when you have enough to return. I allow 10% discount if you avail my services ambulance.png

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It looks like you need an ambulance with your services!Ha Ha. The symbol at the end of the sentence looks like one.

usha manohar wrote:

Shana

Thanks, hope this works. I was using the reply button and the quick reply button. And neither has a send. Only a save

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

Shana

Welcome Shana Maria Verghis on board have a nice time 

@rambabu, the consecutive posts rule is no more existing but we still follow it as sign of good ethics. Once in a while is okay but not on regular basis. Otherwise also the points system is gone so it makes not much of a difference apart from just one purpose.

Sunil, I did not get that , can you please clarify ? No more points system ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.