Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Shana Maria Verghis, you are warmly welcomed aboard boddunan, I am glad to see your enthusiasm and freshness. Best of lock. A quick question, do we call Shana or Maria or Shana Maria??? We cannot keep writing your entire user name for each post so asking! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

SHANA MARIA VERGHIS wrote:

It looks like you need an ambulance with your services!Ha Ha. The symbol at the end of the sentence looks like one.

yep some people feel shocked while we collect tax so there :)

@Usha isn't it obvious? Why ask me...

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Shana Maria Verghis, you are warmly welcomed aboard boddunan, I am glad to see your enthusiasm and freshness. Best of lock. A quick question, do we call Shana or Maria or Shana Maria??? We cannot keep writing your entire user name for each post so asking! :)

You can call me whatever you want according to your mood. My nickname is Shane. Or you can call me Bond, James Bond!

Today I'm going to be the person walking around with a hammer to break someone's heart with, because its Valentine's Day

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

You can call me whatever you want according to your mood. My nickname is Shane. Or you can call me Bond, James Bond!

I prefer James Bond. Well known and familiar,

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Ok Shane or Bond, James Bond grinning.pngyou got sense of humour too! That is great and needed here!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A warm welcome and all the very best to you!   

Welcome Shana. Have a nice time. All the best!

The tax comment was for GK Ajmani. I don't think it was send to where I wanted it to go!

For Jincy Aby, here's a lot of coconuts coming at ya. So move out of the way!

And for Usha, thanks for your insight.

(I posted separate replies but they haven't hit where I wanted, so I'm going to sound like a parrot and repeat myself again, in order. Otherwise my responses won't make any sense.)

Cheers and hope things didn't turn out too badly for you alls,

Shana

Thank you for your invitation. I have plan to come to the coconut land on May. Will you please tell me the place to meet you?

usha manohar wrote:

The tax comment was for GK Ajmani. I don't think it was send to where I wanted it to go!

For Jincy Aby, here's a lot of coconuts coming at ya. So move out of the way!

And for Usha, thanks for your insight.

(I posted separate replies but they haven't hit where I wanted, so I'm going to sound like a parrot and repeat myself again, in order. Otherwise my responses won't make any sense.)

Cheers and hope things didn't turn out too badly for you alls,

Shana

Most welcome Shana, you may need some time to get used to the site ! If you want to individually address a member, you can press the quote button under their post and then post your comment below theirs , so that there is no confusion , like I have done here ..

@ rambabu, making posts one after the other is not considered a spam any more , the admin has already clarified this, you probably forgot !

Thanks, hope this works. I was using the reply button and the quick reply button. And neither has a send. Only a save

Save is the send here as long you haven't cleared your dues :) On a serious note, use quote button and then save that will send the post.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:

It looks like you need an ambulance with your services!Ha Ha. The symbol at the end of the sentence looks like one.

yep some people feel shocked while we collect tax so there :)

@Usha isn't it obvious? Why ask me...

Yes it is grinning.png

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.