Hi fellow members, I am new to this website, boddunan.com and my name is Vishakha. I am trying to adapt to the ways that all members tend to follow here and I would like to make new friends. I am developing my article writing skills, gradually and I would appreciate a few tips regarding how to write articles here. Although, I have written a few articles but I think I am missing out a few important skills that is required here. I would like some help if that is possible. Thank you.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Hi Vishaka, most welcome here ..you can get most of the required information in FAQs and terms and conditions etc..You can try posting an article since the best way to learn is through trial and error. It is clear and there are guidelines for posting the articles. You can write your article in wordpad and later copy/paste it on to the article page..any doubts yu have, can be resolved here on this  page where one of us can help you all the best!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you for all the information provided by you, Ushaji. 

Welcome Viasajha to the site. Don't just jump in to action . First of all read FQQ, which is more important for a new member  like you. Here members and Moderatorsmembers will also lend their helping hand in clearing your doubts.

Good luck.

Sure, I will read the FAQs again, maybe, I might have missed out a few points while reading it the first time. Thank you.

Vishakha Purohit wrote:

Thank you for all the information provided by you, Ushaji. 

Most welcome Vishakha relaxed.png...let us please stick to our first names like I have done with yours !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Alright, I will stick to our first names then, Usha.

Welcome, senoir member Usha and Ram Babu tell you how to work here. follow them.

Welcome to the site, Vishakha. Hope you ll enjoy interacting with everyone else. All the best.

@Rambabu

What name did you give her? Viasajha??? Is it her other name?

No. It is a typing mistake. Regrets for the Mistake.

Thank you, everyone. blush.png

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.