3 years ago

I am a Computer Science Engineer from India. I love writing. My topics of interest include Technology, Science, Psychology, History, Politics, Economics, Literature, Music, Travel, Food, Culture, Architecture and Fiction.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anil
MAESTRO MATE
220 6.73k 39.2k
3 years ago

At present this site is not accepting articles, try some other sites. 

jabeen
Platinum Mate
0 1.45k 11.2k
3 years ago

Welcome Krati

Its unfortunate that you have joined the site when its going downhill. As mentioned by Anil, article section is no longer active. Even the forum has come to almost standstill. Earlier it used to be very active with discussion on various topics. Hope you can bring the members back for discussion with the varied topics of interest you have.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
usha manohar
Basileus
704 19.5k 126.1k
3 years ago
jabeen wrote:

Welcome Krati

Its unfortunate that you have joined the site when its going downhill. As mentioned by Anil, article section is no longer active. Even the forum has come to almost standstill. Earlier it used to be very active with discussion on various topics. Hope you can bring the members back for discussion with the varied topics of interest you have.

It I unfortunate but at least we have the forums ...


Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

anil
MAESTRO MATE
220 6.73k 39.2k
3 years ago
usha manohar wrote:
jabeen wrote:

Welcome Krati

Its unfortunate that you have joined the site when its going downhill. As mentioned by Anil, article section is no longer active. Even the forum has come to almost standstill. Earlier it used to be very active with discussion on various topics. Hope you can bring the members back for discussion with the varied topics of interest you have.

It I unfortunate but at least we have the forums ...

Most of members quite hope from this site so they are not visiting here, but me and some more are visiting here every day in hope that others will also do it. 

epraneeth77
Platinum Mate
62 1.09k 8.49k
3 years ago

It is very hard to continue when there is no incentive. Agreed, the conversations are very worth spending the time. But unable to find time these days due to new job.

Atleast a little incentive would give the required motivation to continue, but its nice to see that the forums are still working, albeit less in it's activity. :)


Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

anil
MAESTRO MATE
220 6.73k 39.2k
3 years ago
epraneeth77 wrote:

It is very hard to continue when there is no incentive. Agreed, the conversations are very worth spending the time. But unable to find time these days due to new job.

Atleast a little incentive would give the required motivation to continue, but its nice to see that the forums are still working, albeit less in it's activity. :)

It is not fair to say that forum is working. Here in these days forum have not any new topics and members are not coming here. Me and Usha is coming here almost every day . It is right admin is silent and we are in confusion what to do. 

epraneeth77
Platinum Mate
62 1.09k 8.49k
3 years ago
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

It is very hard to continue when there is no incentive. Agreed, the conversations are very worth spending the time. But unable to find time these days due to new job.

Atleast a little incentive would give the required motivation to continue, but its nice to see that the forums are still working, albeit less in it's activity. :)

It is not fair to say that forum is working. Here in these days forum have not any new topics and members are not coming here. Me and Usha is coming here almost every day . It is right admin is silent and we are in confusion what to do. 

I am saying that it is so surprising to see that you 2 persons are still keeping the flavour of forums still alive. That is a positive sign, hope I can contribute too regularly.


Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

anil
MAESTRO MATE
220 6.73k 39.2k
3 years ago
epraneeth77 wrote:
anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

It is very hard to continue when there is no incentive. Agreed, the conversations are very worth spending the time. But unable to find time these days due to new job.

Atleast a little incentive would give the required motivation to continue, but its nice to see that the forums are still working, albeit less in it's activity. :)

It is not fair to say that forum is working. Here in these days forum have not any new topics and members are not coming here. Me and Usha is coming here almost every day . It is right admin is silent and we are in confusion what to do. 

I am saying that it is so surprising to see that you 2 persons are still keeping the flavour of forums still alive. That is a positive sign, hope I can contribute too regularly.

Yes we 2 are most oldest members of this site and Usha suggested me this site so we have some emotional attachement with site and also wants that others members also visit site regularly. Thanks that you decide to visit here regularly. 

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.