Hi folks,
this is Adithya from Bangalore, Karnataka.
I am working as a Sr.Resource Manager for a US Based company.
My hobbies includes Listening to music, reading books/ articles,interesting in participate debates, discussion forums..

Last but not least very much interested in English movies, Collection of movies under thrillers, suspense, horror , Sci-fi genre kinda movies..

---Urs.
Adithya Sastrulavari..

Adi
- Don't think you are, Know you are.....
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi Adithya,

Hearty welcome to boddunan community. We are so much eager to know more information from you on many things as you are the master of many :) .

I love classic movies in my native language very much and I watch whenever I find free time. Also likes English fiction movies. I like watching movies with my friends, cracking jokes in between :) .

- Maverick

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick wrote:
[quote]Hi Adithya,

Hearty welcome to boddunan community. We are so much eager to know more information from you on many things as you are the master of many :) .

I love classic movies in my native language very much and I watch whenever I find free time. Also likes English fiction movies. I like watching movies with my friends, cracking jokes in between :) .

- Maverick[/quote]

You will be getting articles from my side very soon. as i have to share alot of information of the movies which i have seen....
I found this Boddunan community is good to share the information...I really appreciate your work guyz....

Adi
- Don't think you are, Know you are.....
Welcome Aditya to Boddunan Family,

Surely we would like to read more of your articles. Thats what we want 'Share Information and create wealth'.

-Atul Barapatre.

atulb@boddunan.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.