Hi,

As perhaps the latest member of the Boddunan family, I am perhaps also its oldest, at the age of 60! But don't worry - having been associated with an organisation which is creating one of the biggest IT-enabled 'Business Process Reingineering' (BPR) led by IT-savvy youth for the last few years, and having a knack of enjoying the mood and language of the young members of this organisation, I hope to be able to communicate with you in your innovative modern style.

My special interest is academic easy-to-understand yet detailed articles and tutorials for college students and aspiring candidates for bank and other competitive examinations, B.Com, MBA (Finance, etc.). I have quite a few of them ready, and intend to make them available to you through my articles in Boddunan. My son and a few of his friends have done well in 'General Awareness' part of the competitive bank exams, especially on 'Banking' knowledge, based on these tutorials - they got through the written tests as well as Interviews of some of these exams recently.

Looking forward to exciting interactions with you. Bye
:S
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am very pleased to learn and extend you a warm welcome! I have no doubts whatsoever that all we stand to gain from your valuable knowledge and experience.
Welcome Sir,nice to know that such a experienced person is willing to contribute good and useful information to this site..it will be great pleasure for us to welcome you to this site. :) :)

I hope you will definetely enjoy
Welcome to the new ,life experienced member cum senior citizen of Boddunan.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Welcome Sir to Boddunan family!! Please share your knowledge and experience through your articles and forum to the members of Boddunan. Eagerly waiting for your contribution!!

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Welcome sir! Am extremely happy to have a member like you in our community. All the best!
Welcome to boddunan!! Its a pleasure to welcome such an experienced person in our family!! In a fourm such as boddunan where the main focus is on sharing and exchanging knowledge and information, age is not at all a constraint, and I am sure you are as young at heart as we are young of age. It would a great pleasure inetracting with you and looking forward to reading your articles!

Welcome once again! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Hello Sir,
Welcome to Boddunan family.Iam sure you can share more knowledge with us with your experience.Waiting for that.

websitesreview-meens.blogspot.com
Though you may be elder by age but you must be possibly the most experienced person on this site.

Please tell us how did you come to know about this site.

I can assure you one thing but that this is the best site I have come across to accumulate knowledge though.

Welcome aboard Boddunan!
With the overwhelming and enthusiastic welcome that members have accorded to you, it's evident that all we are looking forward to interacting with you to their great pleasure and benefit.There are many young members who are preparing themselves for various competitive examinations and your guidance and knowledge can be of tremendous help for them.
Yes chinmoy i agree with you..lot of people are waiting for good resources and guidance.. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.