Its really opprtunity to be part of family tht brings all like minded people, tonot just earn,but make user to dicsuss to topic even they doesn't pay them but bodunnan gives them opprtunity to say there views .

in this no time world i salute for make as all unity in diversified bodunnan world

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There will be no one who is unhappy with boddunan. I am proud to be a member here! I love boddunan!
That's absolutely correct to say and there is no doubt about it!
Yeah --- Thats true... This is a very good platform for many of the students and homemakers to spend their time; share and earn knowledge too.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Yes, even I think this is first platform in india with no cheat and spam or scam indians, to make money, friends and to build networks
You are absolutely right! It's a very clean site working with great transparency!
That is true and i think most important is the way of interaction through forums..
When I joined last year at around this time of the year,the forum atmosphere was different and things are really changing for the past few months for the better and better!!
Nice to hear that chinmoy, yes i feel the same. I joined this site during january but i lost interest in forums, again i came back after my exams. After that it is non stop celebration here.
YES very true, even i love boddunan....

I just joined last month and couldn't stop myself from sitting in late hours... its a very clean site and very informative too....
@Kavita

It's truly heartening to see new memebers like you involving themselves so well!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.