Hello,

I have already got articles in a queue. How long does it take to get them reviewed? I have another 20-30 waiting to come online once I have mastered the review process. I am better posting in a forum as some has suggested. Can anyone help?

About me....

was born in India but it still became a new way of living for me after a lifetime abroad. In May 2009 I had to climatise to a new culture, diet, weather, make new friends, learning the languages, behaving as rude as a taxi driver (or spit as far as he could), learn to bull-shit (and take some) and found that the smell of the Arabian Sea breeze wasnt always what the doctor ordered!.

To keep up with my friends base and save time in individual letter writing, I started publishing a monthly, the famous Bombay Blaggg. This was latterly renamed Mumbai Blaggg to be politically correct and prevent me being stabbed in my sleep by some fanatic.

The circulation of the Blaggg has rapidly grown to include a global audience of new friends, adopted family and interested visitors to this website. I see the world through my eyes, hear with my ears, taste through my mouth, feel through my senses and make my own opinions from my analysis of life and thinking. I try to afford the same to others.

Its good to listen to opinions from different angles or walks of life. It broadens my own perspective. If we agree fine. If we disagree OK. We still ought to remain friends and live together.

Anyway, after twelve months of my new self imposed habitat on the 18th floor of a high rise block of apartments, I felt there was a reduction of my former liberties. The immobility made life like a prison, granted of my own choosing. Putting up with the heat, giving up smoking, alcohol, meat products, being nice to people who had no hope left with me was a further erosion of my luxuries from the past.

To keep my sanity and health in tact (and against much opposition I must add) I bought a motorbike.

Will that do for now?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hey Patel,

It would take about two days for reviewing articles and crediting cash rewards. Do not worry about them, just continue with your work and you will get paid continuously.

I read most of your articles during review, you are very good at writing. One suggestion; take care of formatting the article in simple but beautiful way so that they will be most attractive to users as well as editors. You need not use any colors or hi-fi formatting. Simple bold/italic or underline etc are fine. Anyway after all content is the king which makes difference. Good luck.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Karma,

Thank you very much for your reply and the kind words. I dont quite understand what you mean by formatting but know about use of type. My original blagggs are illustrated with photos but they were for a private audiance and copyright issues didnt matter. When i do motorbiking articles I will try and put some photos, linked or otherwise if that is possible.

Many thanks for your kind words.

KP
Hello Maverick,

Found the links, seems to me they have all (first 4) have been rejected, do you why please?

KP
My warm welcome to you,Kantilal.Keep up your valuable contribution to Boddunan. :) :)
Kantilal Patel wrote:
[quote]Hello Maverick,

Found the links, seems to me they have all (first 4) have been rejected, do you why please?

KP[/quote]

Did you took content from any of your blogs or websites? Boddunan does not allow copying even from your own blog. You must submit fresh content that is not published anywhere. If this is not the case, please PM me the links of the articles and I will take a look at them.

Regarding formatting, what I meant was the arrangement of content in a readable and appealing manner in paragraphs, bold text, italic and underlined text for highlighting etc.
Bombay_Blaggg5.pdf (You do not have access to download this file.)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Hiya Maverick,

Yes they have been published to friends and family though it is my own material which also appear as pdfs on wordpress and blogspot. They are 27 Pdf's of my monthly Bombay Blagggs and a number of Roadtrips from my travels on a motorcycle. Now the re-worked equivalents (without photos) are also appearing on a site called bukisa.com, more or less the same copy that I have presented here on boddunan. In due course I had hoped to put my travel logs here also.

I had not noticed that personal works can only appear here exclusively. With the nature of my articles being diaries of a sort for family and friends email as pdf's as are the travel logs, time will not permit me to produce entirely new original documents for each and every situation.

Sorry to have wasted your time and many thanks for your advice [file name=Bombay_Blaggg5.pdf size=236503]http://www.boddunan.com/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/files/Bombay_Blaggg5.pdf[/file]
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.