hi everybody, dont tell discourage Mr Prabhu,he was given some good idea to earning money for you ,you will utilised only dont tell comment prabhu is alos a one of our BODDUNAN Family ok please motivate everybody dont discourage o k thanks and regards
L.JAYAKUMAR
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think most of the members are not intending to bring him down. In fact they are trying to help him so that he does not repeat his mistakes and improves himself.
It is an obvious fact, that such actions might be reported and he will not be able to participate. So comments are neessary to warn him for his own good.
It would also be nice to hear what his opinions are also. He could comment by opposing to what others say about him. But, i do not seen any such comments made by him.
Nice reply Anusha...
&&&&&
L.jayakumar,,
There is a difference between "Giving IDEA" & Spamming...
Further...
Its against the rule of BoddunaN....

Hope you understand... :) :)

Download latest movies
With low size
High Quality
BMovies.page.tl
The misuse of the right of a forum does not speak well of the intentions of a member. Remember Bodduan has given us this wonderful opportunity to raise any issue, think aloud and give expressions to our well-thought and well-reasoned views so that all we can benefit. Let us make positive use of this. It should not be construed as a word of discouragement. Let him come up the right way! A right enjoyed with a sense of responsibility is always preferable than a license to indulge in one's whims and fancies!
It is always good to point out mistakes, rather than back biting and appealing other members to boycott someone, as it usually happens on internet.

Prabhu appears to be a young guy from school or college...

He is welcome in Boddunan... he will learn out of committing mistakes...

Harish Jharia
http://harishjhariasblog.blogspot.com/
I think he hadn't realised the aim of this site and the how to work here.Unfortunately he doesn't care others comments also.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.