Hello everyone,
I have just joined the site and hope to do well here. Had stopped online article writing when some sites barred Indians so took a long break..But glad to have found Boddunan..Since exams will be over soon plan to submit few articles after that..Till then checking out rules and FAQs to get the hang of doing well here.. :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Roma,

Let me extend a very warm welcome to you into boddunan family.All the very best!
Hello roma! We welcome you to our boddunan family and i assure you that you will feel very happy to be in boddunan than other site you have surfed. All the best.

Want to make each day Accountable

Welcome Roma and hope you will love the site and contribute some articles...All the best. :)
Hai Roma,

A warm WELCOME to Boddunan. This is a very good and genuine earning site.

ALL THE BEST!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Hi and welcome aboard Boddunan.

Rest assured that most of the members here inccluding me have received cheques from this site based on once contributions.

So keep rocking here. :)

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Hai Roma,
Welcome to the wonderful world of Boddunan.But come only after exams.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome..exams over so I have started reading articles in full swing..
hi ROMA! welcome to the new world of boddunan.......i wish you all the very best....
hi ROMA

Welcome to our family...
All the best.
Dear Friend,

This has been strange topic for all.

Regard's
Bharat.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.