Hai to all members,
I am glad to be a part of this educational site. But I still wonder what to do? Let me introduce myself. I am Biju Cherian from Kerala. I had been in teaching profession for 3 years. But now I have resigned the job for pursuing my studies for Master in Education.
I need the support of the editors and moderators along with the support of the members for moving forward.

Thank You
With Regards
Biju Cherian
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You are whole-heartedly welcome here. I too was a newbie here some weeks ago but when I started being more active on forums, I have understood almost everything about the website. All the members are very friendly here and you will feel them very close to heart. You will receive helps wherever you would require. My best wishes to you in advance for your fun and earnings :) :) :) here.
I extend my warm welcome to you in boddunan, Biju!

First of all make sure that you read through all the FAQs and various articles related to boddunan. Explore the threads in the forum, you will find most of your asnwers there, if not just ask. You will get plenty of help whenever needed!
:) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Welcome biju, to our boddunan family. Hope to see many good contributions from you. My best wishes to you.

Want to make each day Accountable

Welcome biju, to our boddunan family.you can message me any time if you have querys :S

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Hello Biju,
Happy to see one from Kerala.I am from Calicut and was here since 2009.It is a great site for those who enjoy.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Welcome aboard boddunan now you can earn while you learn. I think as the guidance given above you must have proceeded to FAQ and various earning programmes.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
Hearty welcome Biju Cherian. I wish you will be successfull in this work.
First of all try to read faq's
But i will explain you abotu this website.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If you want to earn amount through this website. then article writing is the best one.You get paid according to the quality of your article.
Even review writing of product is also same.
Forum posting has no cash credit. but this is the best source for getting more points.
If you create a thread you will be crediting 2 points. if you post a forum, you will be creatd with 5 points.
In forums they conduct Group discussions and contest.
if you answer question and answers you will be credited with 2 points.
the points you credited shows your activation.
If you are first in the leader board, you will be awarded as member of the week that will be 50 rs.
I hope you understood.
All the best.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thanks Sarala ji for encouraging the new ones in Boddunan. Your encouragement will helps us grow as the site devlopes.
Biju,
You joined and gone away ?? All the above persons are with help , but not sen you again!!

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.