Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Have you got your payment? Please write about your experience with boddunan.com and how did you feel when you first received your payment. Please post your comments/suggestions regarding payments.

Topics [Testimonials]

Boddunan has changed so much.I remember starting a thread and waiting for people to reply or discuss on topics.Today after a long break i just started a thread on topic emotions...
I like this site, its great in all aspect, three things i found great with this site 1)it is very fast loading 2)very user friendly, easy to make friend request, make community...
Hello Friends, A very Good Morning to you all!!! I am here with the photos of my T-Shirt. It is a white T-Shirt with the logo printed. You can see "Editor"...
Dear friends lets work more hard to get 1000 active members here and around 5000 members so that we can get 100k Page impression everyday which will help us to get approved from...
Friends i have reached the highest level in forums that is MAESTRO level. I hope many have already acheive this but i just want to share. What after this level do anyone know?
i got my first check thank u boddunan team............
Friends, I think it was Meean's brainwave that has led to the implementation of the T-shirt programme by Boddunan and we owe a few words of thanks and praise for her.Thanks a...
http://fouzan007.blogspot.com/2010/08/new-law-in-saudi-arabia-calls-on.html
I am very happy to inform all of you that I had received my third cheque (Rs 1759/08) from Boddunan yesterday and had just submitted for collection.Thanks to Boddunan team for...
Hi Friends I got my 3rd cheque today... Its of Rs 1003. This times less than previous cheque. But i got na.. i am happy.... Lohit
It was on last January 10th that Boddunan became a part of my life. I was searching for an Indian site through which I can earn something. It didn't take even minutes to take a...
Hello, I got my first cheque from boddunan last week. I take this opportunity to thank boddunan team and all the members of boddunan for helping me getting this. I have...
I am really happy to say you all that I have received my first payment from Boddunan.Thank you all for your support and encouragement!!!
I must acknowledge administration for my first pay. Thanks a lot.
Hai Friends.. It's me.. DEEPTI here... :) Hope you all remember me.. :P B) Recollecting my position here, I have joined this site 11 months ago.. and now I am glad...
Dear friends now I have reached at 100 Referral members because I have already got paid from boddunan and I have posted my referral link through a blog in my ORKUT account and...
Friends today I received my first payment cheque from boddunan. I am really very happy today. It has been a nice experience on boddunan. Thank you boddunan
Which is costlier, Diamond or Platinum ? I have heard that Platinum is costlier. But as per the rank system, Diamond members have been given higher rank than Platinum ones, why...
when glass breaks the cracks move at a rate of 3000 thousand miles per hour
i request the members to give me some suggestions about writing articles which will be well paid. i am just asking, what are the qualities of a article to get high cash...