The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
looks good enough...:)

congrats..i was wondering the amount of time it took to get the money
Dear Bhadra
I earn this money by doing nothing so now I want to earn big mney by doing something.
hi will u expain more details abt the payment proof in boddumann...
Dear Indhu.
I have got paid from boddunan site and they had sent me a cheque which I have posted in this forum as payment proof which proves that boddunan really pays to there members.
To see my cheque click on below link

http://www.boddunan.com/forums/14-testimonials/1444-payment-proof-from-boddunan.html
Dear Indhu :)

Welcome to forums section!

As per your query, you will be paid once you cross the threshold limit of Rs 1000.We will be sending your validation code,which you have to update it in "my page--->payment profile" and once you have entered the code,you will recieve your paycheck.This recieving of validation code till paycheck takes 3 weeks.

You can earn money by referrals,posting articles,etc.I request you to go through New Members FAQ

Soubhagya has given you the proof of the genuinity of the payment,so you should not have any doubts,incase you have more,feel free to ask!

Thanks and Regards,
Swetha Shenoy :)

Swetha Shenoy
WoW!! Really cool! ...........................the check. He deserved it.
i want to receive my validation code i already updated my profile
I don't understand where i request my payment?
pls reply me
I don't understand where i request my payment?
pls reply me

hai Dhruba,
welcome to our group
just click dashboard. Hoping you have seen "Pay profile" among a group of icons.
Use that icon to fill address and other details.

let me wish you a good Boddunan journey :)

Meera sandhu
Hearty Congratulations for your payment. soubhagya

Done great job.

All the best.

Be positive
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.