Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Just spend half hour daily. Actually forum is in urgent need of many active members. Will you?????

That i cannot promise..like i said ocasionally but little more often..The way i see it forum has got many active members already..
zzzzz4_2012-06-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
I think he has gone after posting this thread :blink: :silly:
After 2 days he will have to search it from 4 or 5 pages behind :cheer:

U see..i am in stealth mode B) ...i always was :)

Hiding behind invisible mode :cheer:

Your fierce active mode has made him go into invisible one!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7435]}

Or your impatience? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Just spend half hour daily. Actually forum is in urgent need of many active members. Will you?????

That i cannot promise..like i said ocasionally but little more often..The way i see it forum has got many active members already..

Yet, at sometimes, it's in the sleeping mode

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7437]}

Meera sandhu
I am surprised to read the message above you thread that I forgot to copy but it reads- this thread is for members who have already received their payments. Does that disqualify me to participate in this thread? :ohmy:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

why is this only for those members who have received their payment?any specific reason?

a.s.
I am surprised to read the message above you thread that I forgot to copy but it reads- this thread is for members who have already received their payments. Does that disqualify me to participate in this thread? :ohmy:

My mistake.Frankly speaking i tried to change the category after i read the same but there is no option to edit that part.Quite excusable for an old member who happened to forgot the ways here. :laugh:
why is this only for those members who have received their payment?any specific reason?

I posted it in wrong category.It is supposed to discuss about payments received..Well there is another clause..People who are eagerly waiting can also join the discussion!!!..That settles the matter :) :laugh:

My mistake.Frankly speaking i tried to change the category after i read the same but there is no option to edit that part.Quite excusable for an old member who happened to forgot the ways here. :laugh:

I have already put forward a suggestion to edit catagory.
But no response from admin till now :blink: :huh:

Meera sandhu

I posted it in wrong category.It is supposed to discuss about payments received..Well there is another clause..People who are eagerly waiting can also join the discussion!!!..That settles the matter :) :laugh:

actually I know about this category now only. I think not only me, but many members

Meera sandhu
Yes this site is having more active memebers now a days when compared with others.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.