Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Boddunan has changed so much.I remember starting a thread and waiting for people to reply or discuss on topics.Today after a long break i just started a thread on topic emotions and to my supriese there was 27 replies by day 2 and the topic was in the 3rd page also.This shows how active boddunan has become and how much it has grown over the past 1 year.
Congrats boddunan team and all its members.This surely is a very unique website.!!!

NB:Apologies for posting in wrong category.Just meant a testimonial to boddunan.Couldnt edit the category.

You could have got it easily by using 'My Topics' tab... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually that tab is of no use, for active members :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yes you are right. whenever i try to use this tap i cant able to find my post easily. i always use search tab only for searching. it is quit an easy job for me to find my post. :laugh: :laugh: :lol:

No yaar you won't get its benefit as you are an active member.
All your answered threads will appear in it

Meera sandhu
Boddunan has changed so much.I remember starting a thread and waiting for people to reply or discuss on topics.Today after a long break i just started a thread on topic emotions and to my supriese there was 27 replies by day 2 and the topic was in the 3rd page also.This shows how active boddunan has become and how much it has grown over the past 1 year.
Congrats boddunan team and all its members.This surely is a very unique website.!!!

NB:Apologies for posting in wrong category.Just meant a testimonial to boddunan.Couldnt edit the category.

You could have got it easily by using 'My Topics' tab... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually that tab is of no use, for active members :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yes you are right. whenever i try to use this tap i cant able to find my post easily. i always use search tab only for searching. it is quit an easy job for me to find my post. :laugh: :laugh: :lol:

No yaar you won't get its benefit as you are an active member.
All your answered threads will appear in it

yes i will use advance search tab always to find a better answer.. :cheer:

Vinu
But I couldn't search many of my threads using that option..I think, you need to teach me

Meera sandhu
But I couldn't search many of my threads using that option..I think, you need to teach me

you are super active person here so may be its not working for you... :lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh: :blink:

Vinu

you are super active person here so may be its not working for you... :lol: :lol: :lol: :laugh: :blink:

Actually, some days before, I have copied all my threads-path to an excel document. now no need of a search button....may I have missed some threads, yet I have its collection may be around 400 threads....I have to take count :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Actually, some days before, I have copied all my threads-path to an excel document. now no need of a search button....may I have missed some threads, yet I have its collection may be around 400 threads....I have to take count :woohoo: :woohoo:

its good that you have copied all your thread path. but, i feel its very tuff job.. anyway you have done it.. great.. :cheer:

Vinu

its good that you have copied all your thread path. but, i feel its very tuff job.. anyway you have done it.. great.. :cheer:

Took 3-4 days in April. I may missed some, don't know
After that, as soon as I start a thread, I copy its path to that excel document. So, you can ask me any of my threads, I can give it to you easily.

Meera sandhu

After that, as soon as I start a thread, I copy its path to that excel document. So, you can ask me any of my threads, I can give it to you easily.

good job., i think everyone can use this idea. it will be helpful to all. :cheer:

Vinu

good job., i think everyone can use this idea. it will be helpful to all. :cheer:

I put forward a suggestion of mytopics tab...but didn't get response from admin side :huh:

Meera sandhu
Yes lately this has become so, but how long wold it stay that way is a crucial question?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.