The topic is locked.
It's the fifth cheque am receiving through Boddunan. I am really happy this time as a happy day is just to come. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Thank you all for all helps provided. :) :) :)
But a small confusion, my cheque is still showing "Pending admin" in payments tab.
Hoping Mary, Sunil, Asha Singh and her brother have also received their cheques. Thank you all. :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How can cheque show 'pending admin'.. This may be remark in site but not on cheque. Just deposit cheque in your bank and do not bother about other things. Congratulation

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Sir, i have corrected the mistake in my post.....

Meera sandhu
Does that mean you have not yet received it but eligible to get it on or around 20th next month.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It's the fifth cheque am receiving through Boddunan. I am really happy this time as a happy day is just to come. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Thank you all for all helps provided. :) :) :)
But a small confusion, my cheque is still showing "Pending admin" in payments tab.
Hoping Mary, Sunil, Asha Singh and her brother have also received their cheques. Thank you all. :)

Hearty congratulations on receiving 5th cheque from Boddunan. I wish you get hundreds of cheques hereafter. Congratulations to Boddunan on making us gain communication skills, enrich knowledge and earn as well.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Does that mean you have not yet received it but eligible to get it on or around 20th next month.

My husband has received it in his bank......the cheque :P
Perhaps admin may be planning to send 2400 once again ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Just check the status in payments tab

Meera sandhu
Many many congratulations :) Party time for you now after a lot of hard work!

Live in the present :)

By the way who is Asha Singh here? :unsure: Is anybody else here has the same name as mine..asha??

Live in the present :)

I joined Boddunan on 12th this month. You are my inspiration. I hopeI will also receive cheque in coming days.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

By the way who is Asha Singh here? :unsure: Is anybody else here has the same name as mine..asha??

Yes of course....she is not active nowadays..also her brother
This time, 3 new users got their new cheque :cheer:

Meera sandhu

I joined Boddunan on 12th this month. You are my inspiration. I hopeI will also receive cheque in coming days.

Really thanks a lot for saying....."You are my inspiration"
How many thanks will I give you yaar :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.