The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sir I have send Pm to you.I don't know why you did not receive any message.Please look into the matter.

Your question is answered and again you can send pm to him.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
My question has been answered but it has not solved yet.And my earnings are still not updated and also not received points of birthday.

Sharmistha Banerjee
My question has been answered but it has not solved yet.And my earnings are still not updated and also not received points of birthday.

Your question has been answered. It means, things started moving. Just may be a question of time. Hard earned money won't go anywhere.
Sir my hard earned money all went in water.This month after lot of work lost points and share.

Sharmistha Banerjee

sharmishta,
your review of Taj Mahal was published yesterday
hoping you have noticed it :)

Meera sandhu
Sir my hard earned money all went in water.This month after lot of work lost points and share.

Don't worry everybody lost their points in last month and Maverick already told about some technical fault.
All payments will be updated and just keep watch.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Don't worry everybody lost their points in last month and Maverick already told about some technical fault.
All payments will be updated and just keep watch.

The overall income of the site and distributed amount will be same. More points would mean more shares with less per share value. Possibly, some members may have gained at the cost of others. But the site could not distribute more.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

sharmishta,
your review of Taj Mahal was published yesterday
hoping you have noticed it :)

That she has seen. That's why she said "My question was answered". And that question pertains to her review and other things, but not her lost points.
Mala, you are not active at all on the site then what you know about the site. once be active regularly then you will know about the site and you will feel that site has reached your expectation

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think all her doubts are clear and Mala is satisfied with this site now therefore the thread is locked.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.