Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congrats Ashii for the first cheque. Hope to see you getting more in future. :)

i think she will be eligible for next contest....so, she will earn her second cheque easier.
Asha, am I nor right?
just a doubt...what's this Ashii? :silly:

I was eligible for this one too but had to go out of station so couldn't have much time to devote to the site. So will for sure participate in the next league!
By the way Ashii is my nickname and username here. ;)

Live in the present :)
Asha, many warm congratulations to you on getting your first cheque! :) :) Keep working in the same dedicated and sincere manner and you will get many many more! :)

So when's the party!!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Ashii
I am late .
Congratulation to you .Hope you will get more success in future.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
congratulation. It appears that all cheques have received their destination. I also received cheque yesterday.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

All are getting Check on same day. How this is possible? Anyway, Ashii, many many congratulations. I know how it feels to have 1st check.

what about Sarala, Sanjeev , Gulshanji and Ushaji?
i think, last month Boddunan spend huge money for cheques than before, almost double the previous value :P

I hope that Sarala, would have also got the check. Where is she now a days?

Want to make each day Accountable

Congratulations to you for your first cheque , Ashii !

All the best.

Be positive
Congratulations for your first cheque from boddunan.
Asha, many warm congratulations to you on getting your first cheque! :) :) Keep working in the same dedicated and sincere manner and you will get many many more! :)

So when's the party!!!

Whenever you too get your cheque :cheer: We will party together. :whistle: What say ??

Live in the present :)
Today I got my first cheque from Boddunan! Happy happy :cheer: All will soon be receiving their's too so its kinda party time in Boddunan. ;)

Congrats asha for your first one, I know you shall get many more. Yes I also got my 2 cheques today from boddunan.

how, two cheques in a day? :unsure: :unsure:

was last one delayed last month?

No, not delayed but I got two cheques from boddunan in one envelop. And only 50/ deducted not 100/

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Congratulation to Ashii, sandhya and ronark for your checks. I think @Sandhya has shown us how to earn more in boddunan as previously we don't have much options to earn so much.. All the best for your future payments to both ashiii and sandhya.

thank you Rajani for your appreciation.
this month too, i will receive another 5k cheque if editors pour a little mercy on me ;) :laugh: :laugh:

Sandhya, I am 100% sure that you will receive another cheque (5000 rupees) since you deserve it. All the Best!

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.