The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulation to you receiving your fifth cheque . I am also near of my third.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Congratulations Sarla on receiving your fifth cheque. Keep providing your contribution at boddunan

Mala Jaiswar
Thank you said by: sarala
Friends, I want you all to be a part of my happiness of receiving my fifth cheque.

Congratulations Sarala for receiving your fifth cheque. Hope and wish you to receive more cheques from boddunan.
Congurats sarala for your achievement.God give you more cheque in future.
Congratulations for receiving the 5th cheque. keep rocking. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Congrats Sarala for receiving cheque even I too got my second cheque yesterday. Hope we all get many in future. :)
:) congratulation, yours efforts encourage new members of this site to work seriously.
Friends, I want you all to be a part of my happiness of receiving my fifth cheque.
Sarala, as always, this time also are you keeping it in bank?
why can't you purchase something useful?

Meera sandhu
Many congratulations to you Sarala. Keep writing and getting more and more cheques! :cheer: Cheers!

Live in the present :)
Sandhya what ever I want my parents will get for me. I never go out without any elders company. So until i get marry, I have no need to purchase anything on my own. If i offer the money i earned to my parents also they won't take and they will do the same what i am doing that is depositing in bank. I save that money for my future use or for my parents it may useful after i get marry and go to my house.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.