The topic is locked.
It was on last January 10th that Boddunan became a part of my life. I was searching for an Indian site through which I can earn something. It didn't take even minutes to take a decision that I should join this family. Yet am still surprised how you people became a part of my life. :blink: :blink: Even if I tried a lot to keep me away from this virtual world, there is something in this site that ties me here :woohoo: :woohoo: . 20k posts and 200+ articles are my contributions to persons who love to read my words ;) . I haven't entered other sections yet :silly: . It's enough for me :laugh: :laugh: . What else do you expect from me? :) :whistle: :dry: :P :laugh: :laugh: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It was on last January 10th that Boddunan became a part of my life. I was searching for an Indian site through which I can earn something. It didn't take even minutes to take a decision that I should join this family. Yet am still surprised how you people became a part of my life. :blink: :blink: Even if I tried a lot to keep me away from this virtual world, there is something in this site that ties me here :woohoo: :woohoo: . 20k posts and 200+ articles are my contributions to persons who love to read my words ;) . I haven't entered other sections yet :silly: . It's enough for me :laugh: :laugh: . What else do you expect from me? :) :whistle: :dry: :P :laugh: :laugh: :cheer:

A big CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR ACHIEVEMENT. BUT REMEMBER Sandhya. there is no end to excellence. Just compare What you achieved with What to be achieved, then the answer for your question, "What else do you expect from me?" will stand before you in flesh and blood.
By the by i complete 3 months on Jan 13.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Congratulations Sandhya Rani on completing one year on boddunan with all the members. And it's true being a member of boddunan it makes one feel like family.

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Wow.. That's lot of contribution from a single user.. great work.

And Happy Birthday (Boddunan's) ... Now I guess we have cake too. :woohoo:
Istbirthday.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
My warm wishes you one your one your stay with us. It is really a nice journey with the people like you, love your articles on festivals and other stuff. Keep going and congratulations.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Congratulation Sandhya- on completing one year with excellence on the site. Hope you will continue glorious march ahead.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sanhdya, warm wishes to you on completing one year at boddunan! Keep going as always!! Best of luck!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

One years baby :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Congratulation to you for the first birthday in boddunan.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Congratulations Sandhya- I wish you many more successes on this site as well in your further journey. I am too junior than you on this site to reach anywhere that you have already acquired.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

She worked hard and achieved many awards ,hope this will be continue in future.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Wow! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: So much encouraging words from senior persons including admin, gulshanji and Kalyani :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you all.......My eyes filled with tears...Khushi ke aazoo :P (Just kidding) :cheer: :cheer:
But true, your words touch my heart somewhere...Thanking you once again.....

What's special in my festival articles that admin likes them so much :whistle: :whistle: ?. They are only a few in number comparing other topics of the contest :whistle: :silly:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.