The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandy. I am privileged to wish you on your successful completion of first year with Boddunan. I hope you rocked a lot and wish you to continue the same with little more too. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
It was on last January 10th that Boddunan became a part of my life. I was searching for an Indian site through which I can earn something. It didn't take even minutes to take a decision that I should join this family. Yet am still surprised how you people became a part of my life. :blink: :blink: Even if I tried a lot to keep me away from this virtual world, there is something in this site that ties me here :woohoo: :woohoo: . 20k posts and 200+ articles are my contributions to persons who love to read my words ;) . I haven't entered other sections yet :silly: . It's enough for me :laugh: :laugh: . What else do you expect from me? :) :whistle: :dry: :P :laugh: :laugh: :cheer:

My warm congrats! Boddunan is part of you or You are a part of Boddunan !
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9607]}

Both :P

ceemji, please add a smiling face of yours as your avatar...am really missing it here nowadays

When I smile within where is the need to make a show of it! The world already knows the kind of person I am !!! :P :P :P
11770_2013-01-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Congrats for completed one year in boddunan you realy done good job. You achieved things in one year which is equal to my two year work at boddunan.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Congratulations sandhya.

I want to share about my joining too. I joined on dec 22nd 2010 that means i have completed 3 years working over here.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Congratulation @Sandhya and I already completed one year in Boddunan. I haven't achieved any records like you and I hope this one year association has be memorable for you. :)
Congratulation @Sandhya and I already completed one year in Boddunan. I haven't achieved any records like you and I hope this one year association has be memorable for you. :)

@Rajni- This is same for me I am about to complete one year in a month and have done nothing remarkable. Not have reached even 200 articles. I am one short there as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Rajni- This is same for me I am about to complete one year in a month and have done nothing remarkable. Not have reached even 200 articles. I am one short there as well.

Suni you are one of the best moderator and editor and giving so many times. This is great Sir.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think that is a good work, and I respect you for that. I think everybody including me should praise you.
I have less patience to write the stuff in a definite orderly manner, but I hope I might be having some/a little of the qualities of yours, which made me write here 9 articles till now.
Thanks and regards.

Run, take rest, run , take rest, run, take rest...................--->>>>>
It was on last January 10th that Boddunan became a part of my life. I was searching for an Indian site through which I can earn something. It didn't take even minutes to take a decision that I should join this family. Yet am still surprised how you people became a part of my life. :blink: :blink: Even if I tried a lot to keep me away from this virtual world, there is something in this site that ties me here :woohoo: :woohoo: . 20k posts and 200+ articles are my contributions to persons who love to read my words ;) . I haven't entered other sections yet :silly: . It's enough for me :laugh: :laugh: . What else do you expect from me? :) :whistle: :dry: :P :laugh: :laugh: :cheer:

My warm congrats! Boddunan is part of you or You are a part of Boddunan !
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9607]}

Both :P

ceemji, please add a smiling face of yours as your avatar...am really missing it here nowadays

When I smile within where is the need to make a show of it! The world already knows the kind of person I am !!! :P :P :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9635]}

Meera sandhu
Congrats for completed one year in boddunan you realy done good job. You achieved things in one year which is equal to my two year work at boddunan.

Hi Santhosh
Where are you nowadays? Missing you a lot in forums.
Thank you

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.