Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes it took little time, but I knew I will get it soon or later. Thanks all.

And now since the Top writers contest had started, it has become quite easier too. If you write just 4-5 articles in a month, with very good quality content you actually can reach the minimum amount in just a month. So keep writing and keep earning! :)

Yes that's right Kalyani, I wish I had more time to do so....Hopefully by the next month onwards I should be able to write more number of articles ...

Yes Usha, Sadly I too do not have much time to write articles, hope fully next month I might write more!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Good to know @AKP you have started writing articles.. :) Congratulation for you second cheque.
All the best for the contest that @Kalyani is talking about.
Thank you said by: AKP
Good to know @AKP you have started writing articles.. :) Congratulation for you second cheque.

Rajani, even you can contribute easily to that, anyway you write articles for so many clients, you can write 2-3 for us here. All you need to do is write good quality articles here between 1-25th of any month, and then send nominations to support team after 25th. If they are selected among Top writers, you get 200-250 rs for each article in addition to original cash credits. One person's maximum 5 articles can get selected. See the post on Home page for details. But I really wish you write here too!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Rajani, even you can contribute easily to that, anyway you write articles for so many clients, you can write 2-3 for us here. All you need to do is write good quality articles here between 1-25th of any month, and then send nominations to support team after 25th. If they are selected among Top writers, you get 200-250 rs for each article in addition to original cash credits. One person's maximum 5 articles can get selected. See the post on Home page for details. But I really wish you write here too!

Thanks Kalyani. But I am unable to spend some time in boddunan nowadays due to heavy work load. Whenever I get time I will surely try to submit. Nice to hear such good words from you. :)
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

And now since the Top writers contest had started, it has become quite easier too. If you write just 4-5 articles in a month, with very good quality content you actually can reach the minimum amount in just a month. So keep writing and keep earning! :)

Yes.. That's what encourage me to write more articles. And yes by that way one can easily reach to payout in single month.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes.. That's what encourage me to write more articles. And yes by that way one can easily reach to payout in single month.

Hope to see more articles from you and more cheques coming your way, every month.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Congrats Anand! Hope you get more cheques in future too.

I amvery far away from payout at present. :(
Congrats for receiving your cheque. I hope you are long racer and will earn more from internet world.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

SJ.. I haven't seen you since long. Look like you are busy these days. May be that's why it is making you slow for reaching to payout..

@Santosh.. Thanks.. Hope so.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
SJ.. I haven't seen you since long. Look like you are busy these days. May be that's why it is making you slow for reaching to payout..

@Santosh.. Thanks.. Hope so.

Yes Anand I am not much active on any of the site these days. But now thinking to devote few time to boddunan. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.