Usually many of us do believe in what others tell us than we personally feel ..Does every one believes the same ?? Or some other different .. Quote your opinion
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Usually many of us do believe in what others tell us than we personally feel ..Does every one believes the same ?? Or some other different .. Quote your opinion

Depends on the contents of what others say. If they are real or anything close to reality , there is a tendency of believing. If they are mere fairy tales, human discretion will filter them . I for one, i check the veracity of the testimonials.
Rumours are always bad. Less educated people mostly believe in what others say or do what others are doing. This has never done good to all.
Rumours are always bad. Less educated people mostly believe in what others say or do what others are doing. This has never done good to all.

It has got nothing to do with education. Even educated are also vulnerable to what other's tell or talk about us.
Thank you said by: lillu

It has got nothing to do with education. Even educated are also vulnerable to what other's tell or talk about us.

Yes you are correct. I think many people don't have decision making ability. They depend on others.
Thank you said by: lillu

Yes you are correct. I think many people don't have decision making ability. They depend on others.

Yes. you are right. If one is capable of judging what's true and what's false the question of falling prey to whatever others will not arise.

If it is about getting payments here ( since this thread is about payments received here ) I trust the testimonials since everything is open and transparent here ....It depends on each site !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Dear Sarkar ,... I do not agree with your opinion . Irrespective of whether less educated people or well educated people .. every one takes the information from others for better results .

Example :

If there is a good talk about DELL company laptop ...then every other student look forward to know the information and most of the students try to buy the same DELL laptop .
I purely agree with your words .. Thank you for giving your opinion
Mam you gave your voice about this site. ... But I would like to know your opinion about any other issues that we usually face ..( I too trust this site )

If it is about getting payments here ( since this thread is about payments received here ) I trust the testimonials since everything is open and transparent here ....It depends on each site !

How can we test any site. I think we have to believe on virtual friends. But some person always misguide.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.