Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Chill out and refresh in this forum. Post all your views about anything, meet/make your friends, share with your buddies and many more.

Topics [The Lounge]

I am happy to have my fourth cheque from Boddunan and record my thanks and appreciation.
B) B) B) Dear friends Finally after a long struggle with both the set of parents convincing and all that... It has been since december 2012 that i and my boyfriend are...
According to research moderate drinking is considered to increase life span.see the link for details.. :) :)...
One of the members Vijay is displayed in Award section as receiving Rs.258 as forum activator award. Is it true or a mistake.
Hi, Here is an interesting chart of 25 most searched keywords on search engines that has sent visitors to boddunan.com :) [file name=Analytics_www-20100214.pdf...
Hai Friends, I am here with another game. Its the "Y" Game. Here are the rules to play this game. 1. Its a word game, where each member should enter a word...
I am not sure but I have a feeling like that. Would you come forward to confirm it please!!! :cheer: :cheer: Congratulations.
Open Google Image search and type "Atari Breakout" in the search box and click enter. And then enjoy the surprise google has for you. :)
Mny new members have still been wondering if Boddunan is a true paying site. I have received my first payment of the month of November for Rs. 1,323/- (actual being Rs.1,373...
Many beleives online world is fake but eventhough i'd not yet done my withdrawl in boddunan (there are 7610 registered & daily adding ) still i can see fierce...
Haryana has recently witnessed a shocking 15 rape cases in the last single month. To curb the the harassment of women in the city the Khaap Panchayats from all over the state...
What a Frenchman has understood so well, why can't our politicians understand this??? http://creative.sulekha.com/what-the-frenchman-says-about-india_598927_blog
Friends, Nothing is impossible if there is a will.If my memory is correct I was the first to reach 1000 posts in Boddunan first.Now 10000th is also crossed.In this joyous moment...
The Revenue sharing list of October 2011 declared recently.I am very happy to see this result because boddunnan revenue sharing is completing its 24th episode and I won it in all...
Friends I got my first cheque from google adsense 102$.
Hi all, Here is yet another game which can increase your creativity and, hopefully interest :) [ this is similar to "Make sentence] while we did in schol, only thing now...
Today is our dear member and moderator Aastha's Birthday.. Lets wish here.. Dear Aastha here are some teddies for you..enjoy the day.. :lol: :lol: :lol:...
Summer is in full swing together with rising temperatures due to deforestation and increasing glass buildings. At thi time icecreams are tempting. Among these, Mango icecream,...
Her school is closed now.....and she will be available at home for 2 months. So, I may be a bit busy with her :P What things can I teach a girl of 4 years in her summer...
As I am going to attend NSS Programme Officers Training from 12th September to 17th September I will not be available in boddunan.Take it as a small rest after my steaple chase...