Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Chill out and refresh in this forum. Post all your views about anything, meet/make your friends, share with your buddies and many more.

Topics [The Lounge]

In this game- All the members with the count of letters in their names(this time it is the full name, as stated on Boddunan) producing an even number belong to Team A All...
The payment profile in My Earnings- has a column 'identification code' which is to be validated. It is stated therein that the code will be sent when a member is eligible for the...
Let us find out who can get the maximum words of the following pattern. still, till, ill.. skin, kin, in.. The initial word can be a 5-letter or 4 letter word.
Hai Friends... Here is the second custom.... Custom: Woman are advised to apply turmeric powder paste to their legs. This had been a custom, and now in this fast...
The writing industry is fast developing in India, there are many well established writers and many more young writers are coming up. But somehow I feel that the quality is being...
What animal has a head like a cat,eyes like a cat but isn't a cat?
Today is Alam's marriage. Let us all wish him. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5709]} So, it's party the whole day in Boddunan {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5710]}
Today, I noticed the 'No reply' button in Forum. This is very useful. Members can trace posts that still need reply and give their response. The absence of many members on...
hi, Lets use this thread to share some good, interesting and fun websites you know. Please be careful, not to post any website link that will violate the terms and conditions of...
Daily deal websites or Groupon clones have brought new and innovative ways for doing businesses, attracting a lot of entrepreneurs and customers from all over the world in a...
In your point of view... What do you think is the best city in India...
Hai Friends, I am back with another game!! Here we would chill out with an interesting number game. There would be 2 groups in this game. GROUP A Members born on 1...
:cheer: Dear friends I would like to wish a very Happy new year In advance I may not available on line today . I have lot many work to do . Thank you all
Dear friends I am soubhagya das . I have started a small event management company. had given it name KRAZZY HUNT. Initially we have done small food festivals at college now...
This gives me pleasure that I have received my first payment from Boddunan just now.
Friend today is my birthday.
Here is a simple game where members need to jumble a word and give the starting and ending letters of the word as hints. The first member will give a jumbled word The second...
Please take a moment and press report button on a spam post, it is expected of you and the report button is meant just for that. Expecting your kind cooperation in this regard,...
What do you think about our country INDIA
friend share your opinion for this question