I do have a lot of good and funny memories of Boddunan which I really love a lot. Yet, my most happiest and exciting moment was when I saw Sasi's thread when I just completed 999 posts and was standing at door step to reach the Emperor throne. I never expected a friend here will give me such a surprise and it really bought tears to my eyes. When I replied to that thread, I saw a red bold line and Emperor caption just below my profile picture.....Those 5-10 minutes are my most memorable and happiest moments here.
What about you????? :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My most happiest moment here is when sandhya created a thread of emperess for me and the thread i think its sarala. These are really amazing moments and thread which i love

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
My most happiest moment here is when sandhya created a thread of emperess for me and the thread i think its sarala. These are really amazing moments and thread which i love

Really???
So, you had to wait for more than 1.5 years to get your most special moments here :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P :P :P :P

Don't worry, you can expect more surprises here.

Many members here will say, the moment I received my first cheque is the best. Am sure :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
The happiest moment is I got many good friends from here from one of the member called me and given shock to me. As this is really a surprising moment

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I do have a lot of good and funny memories of Boddunan which I really love a lot. Yet, my most happiest and exciting moment was when I saw Sasi's thread when I just completed 999 posts and was standing at door step to reach the Emperor throne. I never expected a friend here will give me such a surprise and it really bought tears to my eyes. When I replied to that thread, I saw a red bold line and Emperor caption just below my profile picture.....Those 5-10 minutes are my most memorable and happiest moments here.

I even failed to see when I reached ten thousand posts for Emperor. I was already a moderator and so Emperor is not even mow under my profile picture in forums.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

sandhya what is that special moment which come after 1.5 years

sasi what made you shock and what is that surprising moment

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I even failed to see when I reached ten thousand posts for Emperor. I was already a moderator and so Emperor is not even mow under my profile picture in forums.

It happened to Sarala too...last month.

Meera sandhu
The happiest moment is I got many good friends from here from one of the member called me and given shock to me. As this is really a surprising moment

Really??? :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
sandhya what is that special moment which come after 1.5 years

sasi what made you shock and what is that surprising moment

I was saying, you joined here 1.5 or 2 years before. Yet you had to wait for those special moments till I login here just 6 months before :P :P
cartoon-picture-of-someone-thinking-6410.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
There are a lot... which one should I write... Right now I am in Thinking mode... Please wait for a while....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8238]}
0009mmm.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
There are a lot... which one should I write... Right now I am in Thinking mode... Please wait for a while....

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8238]}

Ok...but do come to this action mode too....so that we can watch :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8239]}

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.