Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations to you, Suni and Gulshan Sir too. I would like to have some tips. :)

I simply select a topic that will be interesting to readers. Also the title should convey the theme. It is best to write articles on controversial figures. Article on Aurangzeb will evoke more interest than that on Akbar.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Ashii
Congratulations to you, Suni and Gulshan Sir too. I would like to have some tips. :)

It's simple- type your full title in google's search bar and check for yourself.

I searched and found 7 of my articles appearing on top. Some were not even on the first page. Uniqueness of the title is one criteria if I am not wrong. What other things should be kept in mind?

Live in the present :)
Yes, I can understand that it's not self-promotion, because I had also written a similar thread at a different web site some days back. Congrats now and sorry for feeling jealous of you, mate!
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

It's simple- type your full title in google's search bar and check for yourself.

I searched and found 7 of my articles appearing on top. Some were not even on the first page. Uniqueness of the title is one criteria if I am not wrong. What other things should be kept in mind?

Length of the title should be right and unique neither too long nor too small and containing words which hit at the right places.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Ashii
Congrats..became a popular person in internet world... :)
It feels nice to see two of my last two articles figure atop Google's pages! Just type the titles of these two! Please don't treat it as attempt at self-promotion!! It's a kind of sharing my pleasure with my boddunan friends!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10648]}

Congratulations ! It is indeed great to know that your articles are being read by so many people ! Knowing you, I doubt if anybody would associate self promotion with you... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

My heart-felt gratitude to all of you, I am truly humbled by your kind words! Thanks a lot!!
My heart-felt gratitude to all of you, I am truly humbled by your kind words! Thanks a lot!!

I wonder if you would share the secrets of the keywords you worked on. How did you select them? Can you please share?

I wonder if you would share the secrets of the keywords you worked on. How did you select them? Can you please share?

@Abhijit

When I set out to write I don't remain that much conscious to the use of key-words but it's relevant to stress here, perhaps any SEO experts can clarify with greater confidence, that the title words and the ones used in the content must sit in sync. Appearance or repetition of some words in different segments of your offering must be natural, necessary and logical. Otherwise the entire exercise looks highly contrived.
Congratulations Chinmoy. So happy to hear that. Your articles are definitely a must read irrespective of how Google ranks them.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.