Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My heart-felt gratitude to all of you, I am truly humbled by your kind words! Thanks a lot!!

I wonder if you would share the secrets of the keywords you worked on. How did you select them? Can you please share?

@Abhijit

When I set out to write I don't remain that much conscious to the use of key-words but it's relevant to stress here, perhaps any SEO experts can clarify with greater confidence, that the title words and the ones used in the content must sit in sync. Appearance or repetition of some words in different segments of your offering must be natural, necessary and logical. Otherwise the entire exercise looks highly contrived.

As I wrote the last reply to you and until you wrote yours, in the meantime I searched some stuff about SEO. I heard that the keywords need to be placed in the first sentence or something like that. Is that right? By the way thanks for your inputs.
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
My heart-felt gratitude to all of you, I am truly humbled by your kind words! Thanks a lot!!

I wonder if you would share the secrets of the keywords you worked on. How did you select them? Can you please share?

@Abhijit

When I set out to write I don't remain that much conscious to the use of key-words but it's relevant to stress here, perhaps any SEO experts can clarify with greater confidence, that the title words and the ones used in the content must sit in sync. Appearance or repetition of some words in different segments of your offering must be natural, necessary and logical. Otherwise the entire exercise looks highly contrived.

I totally agree with that ! I had written once before about an article I had read posted on another site which had the highest number of views but when I read it it made absolutely no sense ! What is the point in writing such articles ! I also see that the article has been taken off now, probably the admin too realised that it is not doing anything good for his site..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

What I understand about keywords, these begun right from the title, then to summery and then in main text as many times as permitted by the length of your article but not looking odd or as if inserted forcefully. By the way keywords while crawled by google spiders never do any good if you have put them repeatedly because they register one for each unique one. I have many example to prove my point.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Hello sirs and madams..What is SEO? and whom should do that? Before posting articles,should we think about keywords? What are the results of this keywords in our articles?
Hello sirs and madams..What is SEO? and whom should do that? Before posting articles,should we think about keywords? What are the results of this keywords in our articles?

SEO is abbreviation for 'search engine optimization'. This is related to search on Google and other search engines. Use of popular words (key words) ensures that more visitors reach your article. For example 'non violence' is a key word. when some body types 'non violence' in search, he may reach your article on Mahatma Gandhi.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

For instance 'how to earn big' is a common question on internet so if you place 'earn big' that could make a good keyword and 'how to' is another all time high set of keywords.

Congratulations to Chinmoyji, Suni and Gulshanji.
This is really great.

Hats of to your great hard work and dedication.

Yes, it is true.
Keyword is very important in writing of any article.

Be positive
Thank you said by: suni51, chinmoymukherjee
And this is not limited to pay per view sites but sites which pay upfront depend on views although in a different way. But views are backbone for any article based sites.

@Abhijit

I had even written an article about Srinivas Ramanujam with such keywords. That was more than an year ago. I just remembered that due to this discussion. And I just checked to see that it is the best performing article for me of the 600+ articles on that site for me. It's getting decent views even today.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.