B) B) B) Dear friends

Finally after a long struggle with both the set of parents convincing and all that...

It has been since december 2012 that i and my boyfriend are continuously convincing our parents to get us married. I know him since 2004. so finally it is shaping up!

I am getting married early next year!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)

So it will be a wonderful time for a get together....I would like to expect many people come to hyderabad :)

let me know your comments as i can arrange for accommodation....

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
B) B) B) Dear friends

Finally after a long struggle with both the set of parents convincing and all that...

It has been since december 2012 that i and my boyfriend are continuously convincing our parents to get us married. I know him since 2004. so finally it is shaping up!

So it will be a wonderful time for a get together....I would like to expect many people come to hyderabad :)

First of all congratulations to both of you for emerging as the winners. I'll let you know about attending your marriage in due course.
:) Congratulations to you sister and also convey my greetings to your future lifetime partner....May God be with you..!!!
That's really wonderful! I am delighted to know that all you have broken through this impasse. By the way, do you recall what was message in my little poem??? :P :P :P :P :P
First of all congrats... I know how it feels to get consent from the elders. And yes, all of us.......... let us take this opportunity to have a get together as well.....
B) B) B) Dear friends

Congratulation, now your dream is going to be true.
Congratulations Swetha....not everyvbody has the patience to wait for so long to get the blessings of the elders ! I am sure your in laws and parents will appreciate this fact ! All the best :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

B) B) B) Dear friends

Congratulation, now your dream is going to be true.

Yes. Nothing is as satisfactory as a dream getting realized. And especially when it comes after a lot of fight.
Nights of Pain are Hard and Long
Darkness,Unease,Unrest Throng
Minds; Thrown Into Toil and Turmoil
Before Calm Comes Setting It Well
On Course; Hope Riding On Light,
Sweep the Sight With All Its Might
Making Way For Many An Envigorating Morn
To Celebrate Glorious Days Yet To Be Born!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Sure, once the dates are fixed, I will inform all of you

All of you are like my family only, yes I would love to meet all of you in person and especially chinmoyji. I will wait to see my gifts and if i find gift from kolkatta, i will know Chinmoyji has come

I would love to see all of you here....please do come...taste the konkani hyderabadi cusine mix with telugu culture...it will be fun :)

Swetha Shenoy
Sure, once the dates are fixed, I will inform all of you

All of you are like my family only, yes I would love to meet all of you in person and especially chinmoyji. I will wait to see my gifts and if i find gift from kolkatta, i will know Chinmoyji has come

I would love to see all of you here....please do come...taste the konkani hyderabadi cusine mix with telugu culture...it will be fun :)

If I come in person without gift, will it compensate??? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.