The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations Suny. I knew you would be the one who will achieve this after Sandhya and Gulshan ji. Wish you best luck. Not getting much of the time to log in to the site these days otherwise I also would have reached this milestone. :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you said by: suni51
Congratulations Suny. I knew you would be the one who will achieve this after Sandhya and Gulshan ji. Wish you best luck. Not getting much of the time to log in to the site these days otherwise I also would have reached this milestone. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yeah for sure.. If you were active like before than till now you would have achieved the same goal too...

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta, suni51

Yeah for sure.. If you were active like before than till now you would have achieved the same goal too...

No problem Anand I may reach it now also provided I log on to the site like in the past I used to. :)

I do not consider it a milestone but a number. For me it doesn't matter much. Anyone who finds the site interesting is bound to cross numbers, this is simply one of them. Yes, you can achieve it easily.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

I do not consider it a milestone but a number. For me it doesn't matter much. Anyone who finds the site interesting is bound to cross numbers, this is simply one of them. Yes, you can achieve it easily.

But I consider it as a milestone because its not that easy to work on the site for so long sometime it becomes boring like in my case. Kudos to you Suny as you have been so constant since you joined this site. :)

But I consider it as a milestone because its not that easy to work on the site for so long sometime it becomes boring like in my case. Kudos to you Suny as you have been so constant since you joined this site. :)

I am very busy these days as my test is over and I have to go for my onsite audits for 5 days a week.
I could not submit enough articles in October same is the case this month also. I completed my posts getting up early in the morning before going to training center.

I am very busy these days as my test is over and I have to go for my onsite audits for 5 days a week.
I could not submit enough articles in October same is the case this month also. I completed my posts getting up early in the morning before going to training center.

This is great Suny this sort of dedication has brought you to this level. Hope you continue giving the best to the site. lately I don't see Sandhya here on the site. :blink:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

This is great Suny this sort of dedication has brought you to this level. Hope you continue giving the best to the site. lately I don't see Sandhya here on the site. :blink:

Everyone has their priorities, she has hers and too busy somewhere else minting money. ;)

Everyone has their priorities, she has hers and too busy somewhere else minting money. ;)

That's right.Have you come back from Australia?. :)

I have been trying hard to once again coming back to the sites but really finding it difficult as you know there is a site which cheated me and was not paid twice from that one. Once again I have reached the payout there without writing anything I still hope I will get the money this time. :laugh:
Thank you said by: suni51
Thank you guys, I am grateful to all of you for making your efforts for finding reasons about me, though some of these are not so true. Thanks again for being so generous, now this thread is locked.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.