The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Quality is better than quantity and quality creates brand and it stays for long which gives proportional honor to author and congrats for this great achievement.

I agree....simply gaining numbers does not really mean anything, the very fact that Kalyani has taken this long to reach this milestone shows that her posts are well thought ouut and qualitative... I have not yet seen the bonus points for Kalyani...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
@Sunil thank you very much for your kind wishes and also to all valued members and esteemed moderators, editors and especially Maverick for everything. Especially all the members who supported me without whom this would not have been possible. While I am happy to have reached this milestone, although it was very slow for me as many who joined after me reached this milestone far ahead than me, I am a firm believer in quality than quantity like many have said so. There have been many happy moments as well as moments of anguish and heartbreak and yet we all stand here together and rejoice in each others' achievements. I sincerely hope and pray that this camaraderie remains constant and we have plentiful occasions to rejoice together in each others' happiness! Thank you very much once again! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
@Sunil than you very much for your kind wishes and also to all valued members and esteemed moderators, editors and especially Maverick for everything. Especially all the members who supported me without whom this would not have been possible. While I am happy to have reached this milestone, although it was very slow for me as many who joined after me reached this milestone far ahead than me, I am a firm believer in quality than quantity like many have said so. There have been many happy moments as well as moments of anguish and heartbreak and yet we all stand here together and rejoice in each others' achievements. I sincerely hope and pray that this camaraderie remains constant and we have plentiful occasions to rejoice together in each others' happiness! Thank you very much once again! :) :) :)

Thanks for everything, will you please edit your post to make it proper Thank you in place of Than you. :laugh: And you are welcome.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Sunil thank you very much for your kind wishes and also to all valued members and esteemed moderators, editors and especially Maverick for everything. Especially all the members who supported me without whom this would not have been possible. While I am happy to have reached this milestone, although it was very slow for me as many who joined after me reached this milestone far ahead than me, I am a firm believer in quality than quantity like many have said so. There have been many happy moments as well as moments of anguish and heartbreak and yet we all stand here together and rejoice in each others' achievements. I sincerely hope and pray that this camaraderie remains constant and we have plentiful occasions to rejoice together in each others' happiness! Thank you very much once again! :) :) :)

Thanks for everything, will you please edit your post to make it proper Thank you in place of Than you. :laugh: And you are welcome.

Thus spoketh the True Editor!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Done! Thank you for bringing it to my attention! :) :laugh: :laugh:

Great work Kalyani and congratulation. I have been enjoying your posts in various forums since I have joined Boddunan, but I am yet to reach reading all of your 10000 posts :) :)

NO wonder you are a valued person here as I can understand from the congrats messages from other fellow members. And, as people move ahead in this journey setting new benchmarks, it gives lot of scope to learn from mentors like you.

I wish you all the best, and look forward to seeing more of posts and ideas.

Congrats again!
A hearty Congratulation Kalyani for achieving the milestones. Like many others, I have always enjoyed going through your post. Whether it is sharing some information or bantering around with other members, I find your post quite lively. :) Looking forward to read more of your interesting post.
@Samir and Jabeen, thank you both very much for your lovely wishes and words of encouragement! :) :) It is such beautiful words and message of encouragement that keeps me going on! Thank you once again! :)

Thank you said by: Samir Mishra, jabeen
Congratulation to Kalyani Mam. You are hardworker and intelligent and honest. Keep it up.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Congratulation kalyani again. Now let us close this topic. We hope kalyani will move to next stage soon.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.