Lots of good friends from different parts through my poems and you find it believable?? :P :P :P :P
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That's great news for you, in that case. Let's not decide for ourselves if the content is low or not. But yes, I would like to read your stuff, if you can allow it to.
Lots of good friends from different parts through my poems and you find it believable?? :P :P :P :P

"I LOVE YOU"
It has almost no content but when someone says it (especially a beautiful girl, the whole world follows them) :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yours website or blog's name I would definitely read, I admirer of yours great linguistics control and decorative writing styles as well as phonetics part whcih flows poems.

http://mohanmekap.com/

"I LOVE YOU"
It has almost no content but when someone says it (especially a beautiful girl, the whole world follows them) :laugh: :laugh:

Yes Sir. The thoughts matter and when one gets related to it, we can find a lot of meaning in it. The same can be said about what you said. How closely we relate to it matters.
Whoever says your poems are low in content has much left to learn yet! But yes, I totally agree that you have won for yourself quite a number of admirers from far and beyond! :cheer: :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
That's great news for you, in that case. Let's not decide for ourselves if the content is low or not. But yes, I would like to read your stuff, if you can allow it to.

@Abhijit

I haven't ever disallowed anyone from getting to my crazy poetic stuff - never!! All these puerile stuff are very much in the public domain. In fact a substantial part is in Boddunan itself. Kalyani,Sandhya,Swetha and Mohan who have been unfortunately tracking all my feverish poetic offerings, would vouch for it! You are not by any means, denied the love to access my poems!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@Abhijit

I haven't ever disallowed anyone from getting to my crazy poetic stuff - never!! All these puerile stuff are very much in the public domain. In fact a substantial part is in Boddunan itself. Kalyani,Sandhya,Swetha and Mohan who have been unfortunately tracking all my feverish poetic offerings, would vouch for it! You are not by any means, denied the love to access my poems!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for the commenting back.
I am also writing stuff at times and I also like to share them. Here's what I had written a few years back.I had sent it to a popular poetry site and was selected as one of the 36 poems collection from the world over that was out in print and in cassettes.

The thoughts of my sweetheart in my mind lay,
I thought I would meet her some day.
The distance between us was great,
So, it was impossible to get her date.
Between us there were many a thorn,
So, for a relationship, it was difficult to be born.
I wanted to meet her and tell her a lot,
Of her, that's why, I always thought.
I wanted to meet her in any case,
I couldn't help even a day seeing her face.
One day I decided to meet her and tell her everything,
And to remove all the wrong ideas and the misunderstanding.
But then I came to know that to meet her was in vain,
As she was gone never to come back again.
Yes, she was gone......! gone......!! gone......!!!
It is not just your poems but also your various post in the forums which has turned many people into your admirers. I for one always look forward to read your post as I get to learn a new word from every post of yours.
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
It is not just your poems but also your various post in the forums which has turned many people into your admirers. I for one always look forward to read your post as I get to learn a new word from every post of yours.

I don't know whom you are speaking about, but I have also got to learn some things here, especially from Rambabuji. He looks to be a multi-talented personality and I am making it a point to talk to him more and more as you can see in various threads here.

I don't know whom you have had in mind but what heartens me is your warm nature. All the very best to you!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.