Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is not just your poems but also your various post in the forums which has turned many people into your admirers. I for one always look forward to read your post as I get to learn a new word from every post of yours.

I don't know whom you have had in mind but what heartens me is your warm nature. All the very best to you!!

The same problem here too. Even I didn't understand whom Jabeen was referring to. But whoever it was, the compliments were really good.
It is not just your poems but also your various post in the forums which has turned many people into your admirers. I for one always look forward to read your post as I get to learn a new word from every post of yours.

I don't know whom you have had in mind but what heartens me is your warm nature. All the very best to you!!

The same problem here too. Even I didn't understand whom Jabeen was referring to. But whoever it was, the compliments were really good.

As much as I understand Jabeen was addressing to thread starter. The TS understood it and returned the compliment :) :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

As much as I understand Jabeen was addressing to thread starter. The TS understood it and returned the compliment :) :)

You are right. I was addressing to Chinmoy sir. Even though many of the members write good English, Chinmoy often uses words which are less commonly used.
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

You are right. I was addressing to Chinmoy sir. Even though many of the members write good English, Chinmoy often uses words which are less commonly used.

Oh, in that case, I will have to pay attention to the words Chinmoy uses. I never did so, but after your comments, I will really keep a watch B)

Oh, in that case, I will have to pay attention to the words Chinmoy uses. I never did so, but after your comments, I will really keep a watch B)

In Chinmoy's case a watch will not be sufficient, you'll need a watch-tower, the Big Ben of London perhaps :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Very true Jabeen.. and not just a new word every time, but a new and beautiful way in which to write the word too! He is a kind of English language teacher here, that is, for those who care to learn new things! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee

In Chinmoy's case a watch will not be sufficient, you'll need a watch-tower, the Big Ben of London perhaps :laugh:

I don't think I need that big eyes. Just watching that stuff should be enough for me. And I am sure of that...

A towering suggestion and thought both!! I am best observed horizontally at the base!! After all towers never observe but the ones who stand atop and capable of observing the world!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Very true Jabeen.. and not just a new word every time, but a new and beautiful way in which to write the word too! He is a kind of English language teacher here, that is, for those who care to learn new things! :)

@Kalyani!

Never promote me to the status of a teacher and I love to be a student all my life - learning certain things and unlearning a few also! :P :P :P :P

I too often feel that one can learn very good English just by interacting with him or by reading his post. What i especially like about his post is his command over his language. I mean, even when he strongly disagrees about something with somebody he uses words which appear polite so that the other person does not feel bad about the disagreement.
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee, Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.