The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
vijay wrote:

It seems to be effective as they have not yet come to bat.

Their batting season starts late during the weekends so they are not seen now! flushed.png

Even though, the member is batting now a days during other days, his activity has gone down considerably.

He is not the only one but I have my eyes fixed on at least 3 people. Let me see and wait until Sunday before I go ahead with my plan.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
suni51 wrote:

He is not the only one but I have my eyes fixed on at least 3 people. Let me see and wait until Sunday before I go ahead with my plan.

Of course, from the beginning you and Kalyani were saying that there is a definite plan to handle such members who are using unfair tactics. Kalyani even named them. I have faith in both of you. I also know that there are limitations. Still, I believe both of you can handle the situation  to arrest this malady.

There are no limitations whatsoever but we are trying to save site as well members too. I don't want to see this site which already has so few participants lose few more.

Thank you said by: rambabu

A catch 22 situation here..looks like nothing much will happen in the name of change !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

but why are you all so keen to give points to read an article. What do these points bring/ mean. The same 10 persons get peanuts every weak. delink the points from article reading. If viewership falls bring it back.

It is my opinion that members who are active few of them visit each days article pages. I rare view articles. So it is also good option that no points credited for reading articles.

Thi point I raised earlir. But Sunil said as of now its not feasible.

Sunil is also right we can't ignore earning side of site. To run site earning is essential. Earning is possible only with views of pages.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
anil wrote:
vijay wrote:

but why are you all so keen to give points to read an article. What do these points bring/ mean. The same 10 persons get peanuts every weak. delink the points from article reading. If viewership falls bring it back.

It is my opinion that members who are active few of them visit each days article pages. I rare view articles. So it is also good option that no points credited for reading articles.

Thi point I raised earlir. But Sunil said as of now its not feasible.

Sunil is also right we can't ignore earning side of site. To run site earning is essential. Earning is possible only with views of pages.

Some established practices are there, which the Administration think are not a violation of rules of this site. It's not possible to scrap them overnight. But our Moderators are sure to find a way out. Both Sunil and Kalyani are working in this direction. I'm sure sooner than later a definite plan would emerge.

There was once a site similar to this which closed down and many members joined in here and I too was a member there for sometime ..One thing good about the site was the equal opportunity it gave for all its members . Members could take part in discussions but only a certain number of posts each day would fetch them points after which they were free to post but no remuneration. I feel we need to bring that rule here as well so that more members get active and feel that their work is being appreciated. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I am still active on one such site that pays you for 10 forum posts a day but you are free to write as many as you like. They are very strict but pay you as soon as you reach your payment threshold ($5). 

Can such system be introduced here ? Will it be free from unfair ways ?. If so, Please implement. The idea is this site should attract others more and more new members. It serves the purpose of both the site and and the member.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.