The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Please do and let us observe rather than discussing and doing nothing. Fall back option is always there.

suni51 wrote:

I am still active on one such site that pays you for 10 forum posts a day but you are free to write as many as you like. They are very strict but pay you as soon as you reach your payment threshold ($5). 

It would be great to have the same rule here, so that all members earn equally for their efforts and those interested in " sharing knowledge " regardless of whether they get points or not can go on posting to their hearts content !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I am still active on one such site that pays you for 10 forum posts a day but you are free to write as many as you like. They are very strict but pay you as soon as you reach your payment threshold ($5). 

It would be great to have the same rule here, so that all members earn equally for their efforts and those interested in " sharing knowledge " regardless of whether they get points or not can go on posting to their hearts content !

i think this site has the best facility and i think there is no such necessity which we should change

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

i think this site has the best facility and i think there is no such necessity which we should change

True...we don't really need to change rules but need to change the way we deal with those who break rules and ignore advise/warnings!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: suni51
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

True...we don't really need to change rules but need to change the way we deal with those who break rules and ignore advise/warnings!

LOL...Most members look only for personal advantages rather than be fair and think of the forum as a whole !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

actually what i think is that we should make a limit of reading an articles for per day. and that will enough for us to justify others members also who work hard in earning point.

bhuyali saroj

Just wait and watch and see the limit of reading and posting.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

@Sunil, tell me the name of this site.

anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I have given it on your FB page. You can try it because it will you give you a whole new idea about what is going on in the online world. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I have given it on your FB page. You can try it because it will you give you a whole new idea about what is going on in the online world. 

I too would be interested Sunil unless I am already a member there, plz leave the name on mylot, if is ok..

Thank you said by: suni51
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.