The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I am still active on one such site that pays you for 10 forum posts a day but you are free to write as many as you like. They are very strict but pay you as soon as you reach your payment threshold ($5). 

It would be great to have the same rule here, so that all members earn equally for their efforts and those interested in " sharing knowledge " regardless of whether they get points or not can go on posting to their hearts content !

@Sunil, tell me the name of this site.

I have given it on your FB page. You can try it because it will you give you a whole new idea about what is going on in the online world. 

I too would be interested Sunil unless I am already a member there, plz leave the name on mylot, if is ok..

Check it on your FB Page, I have already left it there.  

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

suni51 wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

I am still active on one such site that pays you for 10 forum posts a day but you are free to write as many as you like. They are very strict but pay you as soon as you reach your payment threshold ($5). 

It would be great to have the same rule here, so that all members earn equally for their efforts and those interested in " sharing knowledge " regardless of whether they get points or not can go on posting to their hearts content !

I have given it on your FB page. You can try it because it will you give you a whole new idea about what is going on in the online world. 

I too would be interested Sunil unless I am already a member there, plz leave the name on mylot, if is ok..

Check it on your FB Page, I have already left it there.  

Which FB page ? cant see it ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Ha ha ha, that person must be wondering what all that is about? However, now you got the right one as u will see, thanks a lot ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Thanks I will.

anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Thanks I will.

i too will try thanks for the advice 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Thanks I will.

You may want to try but I doubt if you continue to post like here , they will tolerate you for long unlike here  where moderators have been very generous with you ..

usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Thanks I will.

You may want to try but I doubt if you continue to post like here , they will tolerate you for long unlike here  where moderators have been very generous with you ..

Please do not underrate moderators on this site but there are certain other reasons. However, I have certain other points in my mind which I guess you somehow managed to read on editorial forum. I am not sure how you managed to access that one though. Another glitch on the part of site I guess but I was astounded reading your post on that thread. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Thanks I will.

That's why i like this site very much than other site because here head understand the sentiments of other members 

bhuyali saroj

Babu saroj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Babu saroj wrote:
anil wrote:
suni51 wrote:
anil wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
suni51 wrote:

Thanks I will.

That's why i like this site very much than other site because here head understand the sentiments of other members 

Liking Boddunan js not a new thing. Which is why, many old members wh0 discontinued started coming back.

suni51 wrote:

Please do not underrate moderators on this site but there are certain other reasons. However, I have certain other points in my mind which I guess you somehow managed to read on editorial forum. I am not sure how you managed to access that one though. Another glitch on the part of site I guess but I was astounded reading your post on that thread. 

I too am not sure how I was able to post, probably the glitch that enabled me to do so...The posts are seen on notifications and I clicked n one of them..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.