Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

How can ones future be predicted given the fact that there are so many forces around us which are accidental ? Of course one can do guess work but it can never be accurate , that is simple logic of life.It is also better to leave certain things take their own course ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51

Astrology is a hoax. But it will have believers who either lack courage or are seeking short cuts and there will always be suckers to take advantage of such persons.

Thank you said by: rambabu

That is it. Whether Astrology is hoax or otherwise, there are Believers. We know almost every Indianmovie  production stint starts only after a specific time ,that goes by the name MUHURAT.  There are several examples 

Like this toestablish the fact that there are believers in Astrology, which is why it is surviving.

Yes till we are an afraid community seeking to rise through short cuts we will believe in hoaxes like astrology.

vijay wrote:

Yes till we are an afraid community seeking to rise through short cuts we will believe in hoaxes like astrology.

These beliefs are not of recent origin. It's very difficult to get rid of them.

vijay wrote:

Astrology is a hoax. But it will have believers who either lack courage or are seeking short cuts and there will always be suckers to take advantage of such persons.

With some money power even auspicious time can be changed , I have seen this happen ...some homa and pooja to ward of the inauspicious tidings and all is well !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I know many instances, where  some politicians changed MUHURTAM time that was meant for inauguration of a welfare scheme, only to show the public how they are really  working for the people of that region.

Astrology should be banned to liberate persons from blindfaith.

I think Astrology cannot be banned. If it is banned, I am sure, there will be lot of disturbances . Because, there are large number if Astrology believers

I believe astrology is fake science. But many believe in this from core of heart. Nothing can be banned or should be banned. It is for people to choose according to their own conscience. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.