Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Hi all, I had taken a break from here. But since the last week or so, trying to be active here. I remember that a writer can submit around 10 links - am I right? - as the best...
Hi All, Apologize the delay happened this time. I have got the final list of selected best articles for the month of August 2013. Here we go. Usha...
Hi All, Thank you for the continuous and overwhelming response to the contest. The more I read, the more I am getting addicted to reading the beautiful articles. As there...
Is it not the right time to expand the Categories list in the Write Articles section and make it more broad based, as many times after writing the article it is difficult to...
Hi All, I apologize for the delay in announcing the results. Last month we had to fight with the unexpected traffic spikes and server shutdowns and I hope it will be fine from...
Hi All, I would like to take this opportunity to announce another exciting program to recognize the most valuable members of boddunan - The Boddunan Most Valuable Member...
Has the contest "top voter of the day" been scraped??
Welcome. Please read the content post here: Top Contributor of December 2013 Please vote here: Top Contributor of December 2013 Voting Results for November 2013 will be...
Hi All, Please join me congratulating and appreciating the top contributor of Boddunan for the month of November 2013 - Rambabu. Congratulations. - Good day. P.S....
Hi All, Results of Boddunan Revenue Sharing program are available in earnings section now. Revenue Per Share for December 2013: 37 cash credits. Congratulations to all...
Hi All, Just now I came to know that the top writer contest results topic announced last month was missing. Any trouble caused is regretted. Thanks Suni. Here is the list...
Hi All, Thank you all for continuous support and sharing your knowledge through excellent articles. Here is the short listed articles nominated by you for the month of...
Kindly inform of the last date by which one should submit articles for consideration in the Top Writer's Contest every month. I have been submitting around 10th every month which...
Hi All, First of all I would like to thank you, on behalf of entire boddunan team, for all your contributions. Boddunan forum is the most active feature among all other...
Dear All, Here are the list of selected articles for the Top Writers content for the month of January 2014. My apologies for extreme delay of the...
Dear All, Boddunan top contributor results for January 2014 are published. Please check out them on home page. Also please vote for the feb 2014 poll:...
Hi All, Welcome back to the BTC Feb 2014 results. Here are the winning articles for the month. Mohan...
]
First of all I apologize for the long delay in announcing these results as the contest was suspended since May. I could not review all articles as I lost somewhere in collecting...
I am new in Boddunan. My articles were published here last week and they are getting massive hits. I just want to know whether Boddunan has any provision for money rewards apart...