Boddunan Forum

Welcome, Guest

Topics

Yesterday when Rahul Gandhi was worshiping at Pushkar, said that I am Kaul ( Kashmiri) Barhmin and My Gotra is datytrey. Rahul Gandhi's grand father Feroz sha Gandi was Parsi and...
I am comeback after many years. I don't know there is any other payment method other than cheque available or not. Is boddunan pay us through bank transfer? Kindly let me know
Humanity at the time of Corona. Keywords: Humanity, Inhuman activities, Covid 19. The past year and the present one witnessed a lot of inhuman activities going around in...
Beautiful smile, shattered heart, Days shorter, nights bigger, Smiling, I know that art, Totally on his own, but stronger.  More gloomy dreams, no hope, My faith is...
Nowadays some people believe that cats are nicer than dogs. They are comparatively cheaper than dogs and are effortless to care for. They don’t need grooming too. There are...
Hey cutie pies! Welcome to my thread.  I am on my way to choose the career. Don't wanna make mistakes despite everybody\s 'mistakes its fine".  Maybe writing is my...
Just for your Laughs. Few Interesting and facts about India. http://www.apnaahangout.com/interesting-funny-facts-about-india-and-indians/  
Happy Dewaalee to all frinds on Bodunan.   
I look for you in my loneliness, I look for you in the crowd, But..... I find out you when I find out who am I. You are my inner peace, You are inside me. I look for you...
Dear friends, i'm happy to say you that i got my validation letter in just 10 days.Its really fast and now i'm waiting for my cheque...
Hello members, We have created a community on Orkut for our website. please join it to spread the word. Boddunan.com on Orkut Please Do not spam boddunan Forum. :angry:...
  Deleted
Its Nice to see lot of changes in boddunan website. Lot of changes I am looking and lot of old friends still active here. I am posting this little happiness after long...
gautam budha was born at lumbini, more than 2,500 years ago. he was from a royal family, being a son of a ruler of the sakya tribe and he had every comfort that all looks for....
Girl Next Door You're about to find why it sounds a little venereal when you tell someone there's a girl living next door. Now, we obviously know that there is an emphasis that...
Hello everyone, hope you all doing well! Today I want to share an awful experience with you guys, so you can learn or be aware from it. So this is story of my friend, who...
  Merrchant provides world's best Free Online Accounting Software & GST Billing Software for small business in India. Merrchant Accounting Software is trusted by...
  To You , From Yours         Ayub Ali Asraf ( CuriousARTCELL ) Not always you need to love me , What you really need to do , is to stay with...
Hope this is not a glitch but a temporary measure..I notice that every time I write a post , I am taken  to the home page and then I have to navigate again back to...
The Best way to start your day with these Food Puns. http://food.ndtv.com/food-drinks/10-funny-food-puns-to-brighten-your-day-730482