The topic is locked.

Would you like to see your articles published instantly as soon an editor clears it?

But with a condition, the cash credit will be awarded at a later point only when admin has time to evaluate it. 

How many of you agree to this?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I would say yes. Though I am relatively new here naturally I don't know much about this site, I feel instant publication will encourage the writers to write more and more. As far as my understanding goes it's like that if an editor approves a write-up then the admin will pay. Be it today or tomorrow but the sooner an article starts receiving feed back from the readers it motivates the writers to keep on writing. Instant publication will connect the writers with its reader at that point of time when the writer is in the mood of published article but a long gap always breaks the connection of the writer with its writing. 

shampasaid

Thank you said by: suni51

I am for it. I do not mind if there are delays ( reasonably ) from the administrator. for cash approval.

Personally, I do not favour instant publishing much at this point of time. With the exception of a very members, most members are comparatively new to article writing and the articles submitted are not so mature and upto the mark that they can be published instantly. Even if the facility was extended to senior writers here, I can 100% assure that even their articles need proof reading and refining where grammar, punctuation and formatting is concerned. Until now, I have not come across even a SINGLE article which was 100% error free. In such a scenario, publishing an article instantly and then finding errors in it is not desirable, neither does it  cast favorable light on the website's reputation. Instead, admin approval process must be expedited and a time frame of less than 48 hours implemented from submitting to actual publication of article.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have not written so many articles but  I agree that instant publishing of article after the approval is good, as it encourages the writers to write articles. A writer always wants that his/her article should be published as soon as possible and waits eagerly after submission of article.

Cash credit may be awarded at later times.

http://www.comparenshop.in

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Personally, I do not favour instant publishing much at this point of time. With the exception of a very members, most members are comparatively new to article writing and the articles submitted are not so mature and upto the mark that they can be published instantly. Even if the facility was extended to senior writers here, I can 100% assure that even their articles need proof reading and refining where grammar, punctuation and formatting is concerned. Until now, I have not come across even a SINGLE article which was 100% error free. In such a scenario, publishing an article instantly and then finding errors in it is not desirable, neither does it  cast favorable light on the website's reputation. Instead, admin approval process must be expedited and a time frame of less than 48 hours implemented from submitting to actual publication of article.

The article will go online only after an editor has cleared it. The editor has the option to return it to author unless he/she is satisfied entirely.  

suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

The article will go online only after an editor has cleared it. The editor has the option to return it to author unless he/she is satisfied entirely.  

Ok, you meant that, I thought that instant publishing would mean directly by authors as I read about some websites that allow their accomplished authors to do. If it has to through us without waiting for admin's approval, then no problem, I am for it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Ok, you meant that, I thought that instant publishing would mean directly by authors as I read about some websites that allow their accomplished authors to do. If it has to through us without waiting for admin's approval, then no problem, I am for it!

Yes that's what I said in my opening post. That way the authors will feel motivated and write more articles. 

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Yes, that would be really nice and highly appreciated. After submitting the articles I'm sure everyone waits eagerly for it to be published.The sooner it is done, the better it is for the authors .It motivates one to write more as well!

I would support your idea. It is good to publish articles immediately after editor’s approval , which may be limited  to a definite period of 2-3 days.  It will definitely inspire the writers and ensure more participation.

Another added advantage is, instant approval of the article would make the writers prepare and plan for their next article.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.