Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
vijay wrote:

Modi is a good communicator who is able to convince people about his perceptions. But if reality is different then people can turn away. Economy will decide to a large extent his popularity. At the moment he is standing tall.

Economy is going down internationally. Compared to international average India is going strong. I hope negative media does not mislead people.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Thank you said by: usha manohar

People are rarely mislead.

vijay wrote:

Can not always be the case. We have various incidences in past where masses were mislead and things happened under heat of momentum

Elected leaders are rarely elected by misled voters. If things go wrong then the voters wanted it that way.

Agenda of BJP is clear and the agenda is the development of Country including all person. 

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Arunima Singh wrote:
vijay wrote:

Can not always be the case. We have various incidences in past where masses were mislead and things happened under heat of momentum

The bulk of the votes come from rural areas and going by what I have seen  , most of them are undecided until the last minute. They vote whoever the village Panchayat recommends , he and the person and the party he is supporting ,send across vehicles to take these people to the booth and give them tiffin or booze after they finish voting. I am told that there is someone inside the booth to guide them so that they cast their vote for the " right" person, ..this is happening since decades.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

The unfortunate part is that country lacks a strong leadership in opposition. When it comes to NaMo vs RaGa, the gap is too wide. Immature and funny statements by RaGa delegates him to an object of mockery. I even think he always has his foot in his mouth. His statements turn out to be profitable to Modi. So more than a leader of opposition, he turns out to be a supporter of Modi by bringing more people in favor of Modi.

Personally I feel that it s healthy for a democracy to have a strong opposition who keep the ruling govt on its toes. But the manner in which the opposition going s conducting itself , it manages only to cut a pathetic figure rather than an inspiring alternative.

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Arunima Singh

I think this time opposition forget how to play with politics they need one strong leader to bring party in right direction.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Although opposition (and some from BJP who did not get a power post)  doing their best to stop him but the next election is after two years and we have yet to see more drama. You never know about the Indian political scenario. We do not even know if the present political parties would stay in their present form/groups so it is too early to ask this. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.