The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
5 years ago

It good to hear that article section again enabled again and who are interested in article posting can expose his knowledge but I advice to write quality and informative post in increase revenue of website.All the best to all members.


Santosh Kumar Singh


http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

 

Thank you said by: suni51
Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
5 years ago
Santosh Kumar Singh wrote:

It good to hear that article section again enabled again and who are interested in article posting can expose his knowledge but I advice to write quality and informative post in increase revenue of website.All the best to all members.

Thanks, looking forward to read your tech related articles soon. I took the initiative after reading your post that the article section will be revived soon although it was not the case until then. Let's hope the campaign goes on well.


I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Shampa Sadhya
Platinum Mate
56 1.65k 11.2k
5 years ago
suni51 wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I totally agree with you and am very much eager to submit the articles. What should be the word limit? I have one request to make, may be I won;t be able to submit an article on 15th Jan but before 14th Feb will submit a few. @suni51 Thanks for the initiative.     

You can submit any time or day in between 15 Jan to 14 Feb According to site's rule you can submit 5 articles in a day. Your articles should have 300 words minimum but more the better. Most members post articles above 1000 words for best results. As far I am concerned I have posted most of my articles in the range of 1000- 3000 words but I have posted articles with fewer words too. All the best. 

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. I will definitely submit a few articles within the stipulated time period. Actually, I am a bit busy these days as my son will sit for the CBSE examination for the class X. Still, somehow I will squeeze out time for article writing and submit it here. Thank you once again. 


shampasaid

Thank you said by: suni51
Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
5 years ago
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I totally agree with you and am very much eager to submit the articles. What should be the word limit? I have one request to make, may be I won;t be able to submit an article on 15th Jan but before 14th Feb will submit a few. @suni51 Thanks for the initiative.     

You can submit any time or day in between 15 Jan to 14 Feb According to site's rule you can submit 5 articles in a day. Your articles should have 300 words minimum but more the better. Most members post articles above 1000 words for best results. As far I am concerned I have posted most of my articles in the range of 1000- 3000 words but I have posted articles with fewer words too. All the best. 

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. I will definitely submit a few articles within the stipulated time period. Actually, I am a bit busy these days as my son will sit for the CBSE examination for the class X. Still, somehow I will squeeze out time for article writing and submit it here. Thank you once again. 

Please post as and when possible. We understand our priorities better than anyone else. I am looking forward to read your posts although your posts are not new to me. Do you remember me from Bubblews where we used to have lots of interaction and comments on each others' posts. Laughing


I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya
MG Singh
Platinum Mate
83 1.8k 11.3k
5 years ago

Dear Suni, This is a good idea. However, a trial really means nothing. Just look at news.com on which I am a major contributor. It has 192 million views. Try and emulate it. Its about time the promotor of the site was ambitious. Best of luck. I shall watch the result with interest.

 

 

MG Singh
Platinum Mate
83 1.8k 11.3k
5 years ago
usha manohar wrote:

This is a good initiative  although time taken.and cash incentive are the two factors that attract writers  .. However, I agree that laying stress on quality will help ..

Yes, I agree. Cash and time have to go together. Cant have articles being paid Rs 5.

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Suny Ag
Editor & Super Moderator
253 20k 141.2k
5 years ago
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

This is a good initiative  although time taken.and cash incentive are the two factors that attract writers  .. However, I agree that laying stress on quality will help ..

Yes, I agree. Cash and time have to go together. Cant have articles being paid Rs 5.

I agree with some of your points. I know the site you have mentioned here and also know the pros and cons. 


I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Shampa Sadhya
Platinum Mate
56 1.65k 11.2k
5 years ago
suni51 wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:
suni51 wrote:
Shampa Sadhya wrote:

I totally agree with you and am very much eager to submit the articles. What should be the word limit? I have one request to make, may be I won;t be able to submit an article on 15th Jan but before 14th Feb will submit a few. @suni51 Thanks for the initiative.     

You can submit any time or day in between 15 Jan to 14 Feb According to site's rule you can submit 5 articles in a day. Your articles should have 300 words minimum but more the better. Most members post articles above 1000 words for best results. As far I am concerned I have posted most of my articles in the range of 1000- 3000 words but I have posted articles with fewer words too. All the best. 

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. I will definitely submit a few articles within the stipulated time period. Actually, I am a bit busy these days as my son will sit for the CBSE examination for the class X. Still, somehow I will squeeze out time for article writing and submit it here. Thank you once again. 

Please post as and when possible. We understand our priorities better than anyone else. I am looking forward to read your posts although your posts are not new to me. Do you remember me from Bubblews where we used to have lots of interaction and comments on each others' posts. Laughing

Yes, Bubblews days were brilliant and I remember it all. You helped me to understand Boddunan properly. So, thanks once again for extending help whenever I needed it.  


shampasaid

MG Singh
Platinum Mate
83 1.8k 11.3k
5 years ago

I also wrote on bubbles.  It gave me a pile.  I wonder where the promoter of bubblews is now?  

usha manohar
Basileus
704 19.5k 126.1k
5 years ago
MG Singh wrote:

I also wrote on bubbles.  It gave me a pile.  I wonder where the promoter of bubblews is now?  

Probably sitting on the pile he made by denying payment to scores of members ...they owed me more than 60 dollars


Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.